[10]

IM' SORRY

(TRIGGER WARNING FOR ABUSE & FIGHTING IN THIS CHAPTER. THERE WILL BE MARKERS FOR WHEN YOU CAN SKIP.)

Kenny's PoV

Where previous chapter left off.

I finally got to Tweek Bros. and opened the door, warm air hitting me square in the face. 

I looked around and spotted the blond spaz almost immediately. He was sitting with Butters in one of the corners. Butters looked upset over something, and Tweek was trying to console him. Apparently seeing me didn't help at all and Butters stormed out of the small shop. It was quite out of character for the small boy, but I brushed it off, awkwardly walking over to a sighing Tweek. 

"What's wrong with Butters?" I asked, mildly concerned. That earned me an annoyed glare from Tweek.

"I'm not at liberty to -AGH- say, b-but you're a f-fucking blockhead, K-Kenny." Tweek said. I just shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't going to pry into someone else's business. I had enough shit to deal with on my own. 

I pulled out my phone and said, "I need a charger, please." Tweek sighed again before heading behind the counter and tossing me a charger cord.

"Kyle came in here earlier looking for you." Tweek said as I plugged in my phone where Butters previously was. I froze up for a bit before turning towards Mr. Bird's nest. 

"Seriously Kenny, m-maybe avoiding everyone t-today isn't a g-good idea. You'll have to face them e-eventually." Tweek said at my reaction. I spent a moment thinking of a response. Maybe Tweek was right. 

Maybe I should just try to clear things up. That would make things a lot easier. But, before I could agree, the last two people I wanted to see came waltzing right in the store.

Bebe and Cartman. 

I didn't have time to hide, and internally cursed myself for being indecisive. Cartman quickly spotted me, and I could see a lovely bruise forming on his face, which reminded me of my jaw. As fast as lightning, I brought my hand up to my jaw only to wince in pain. It was a bad bruise, but not as bad as others I've gotten from late night patrols as Mysterion. Cartman winced too as we locked eyes.

Bebe's face was barely readable. The only thing that I could see, was that she was beyond pissed. I immediately turned back to my phone that was starting to turn back on. I nonchalantly turned towards Tweek, and saw his frightened expression. If Cartman was about to kick my ass, I'd rather have Tweek out of the way beforehand. 

Before I could say anything, I felt an arm on my shoulder. It was Tweek, surprisingly. He looked angry, eyes almost ablaze. I took a step back, not realizing I had moved closer to Cartman, and made eye contact with the Blond beside me.

He mouthed a few words that I was able to make out.

'Let me handle this.'

(POTENTIAL FIGHT STARTS)

I knew what was about to happen, so I took a seat by my cellular device, a huge grin spreading onto my face.

Tweek took a few steps closer to Cartman, almost drowning in his shadow. Cartman had an evil smirk on his face, and was about to say something snarky. Before he could, Tweek let out an angry roar.

*CRACK*

Tweek nailed Cartman right in his already bashed nose. I let out a cackle. I'll admit, it wasn't nice, but that jerk had had it coming for years.

"Get the fuck out of my shop, right now you piece of shit." Tweek said darkly, not stuttering or twitching once.

(POTENTIAL FIGHT ENDS)