Part four

Turns out we didn't rest the next day. I asked them if we could continue filming and so on. It would keep my mind from him. When we shot Chiquitita I cried for real. I couldn't stop it. It all just hurts so damn much. Don is stealing my most precious belonging and that's my heart. Why can't I just leave him alone and move on. I must be able to treat him like all the other actors but I'm treating him like he's some summer romance.

I just love how we did Dancing queen though. We decided to shoot that the same day since Chiquitita will be connected to Dancing queen. It's our first shoot on this. I don't know where the sun is at the moment but I'm having fun. Jumping on the bed, splitting, running and then dancing. I love the end where everybody dance with me and I get to push the two girls into the water. I myself jump at the last shoot into the water laughing my throat out.

Besides all the drama I'm actually having fun. I haven't even thought about Don thougn except now that I'm sitting infront of the mirror. I stand up and turn around looking straight into Don.

"You've been avoiding me Meryl." He said with his arms fold infront of his chest. I take a deep breath walking past him but stopped when he grabbed my arm.

"What is this to you Don?" I asked him angrily. "You come around and act as if there's nothing wrong going on. We're not married anymore so stop acting like we are."

"What's gotten into you?" He asked me a bit confused. I look down then back a him with tears in my eyes. How do I push him away?

"Just leave me alone Don." I told him putting my hands up. He take his hand of my arm standing back.

"I hope this is what you want." He said nodding his hand slowly.

"It's not what I want. It's what I need." I told him and walk away from him. Amanda was happy to see me but I simply ignored everyone and went up to my room. I don't need people to feel sorry for me or whatever. I got it all under controlled.

No, I actually don't. I sat on my bed with my knees pulled to my chest. Tears are streaming from my eyes. They role down the deserts of my skin. I'm sad and broken.

"Meryl?" I look up at Benny that knocked softly on my door. I look up at him. Very worried he came in and closed the door. I look down and hear him take a seat next to me on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"It's Don. I can't do it anymore Benny. I thought I'd be fine but I'm not." I cried. The next thing I know is Benny pulling me into his arms. What's it with the men comforting me. I wrap my arms around his neck burrying my face in his shoulder.

"You know, when the ABBA group broke up, we didnt leave because we all got divorced. We were angry at each other but I believe deep down in my heart that we broke up because we all knew that we had to take different roads. Nothing last forever. Anni lost a daughter but she moved on. I stopped playing in my band but look where I am. I'm here thankful for the music we wrote but most importantly, I still play piano. There is always something we can take from the past and carry with us. You loved Don and you lost him. But you two have beautiful children, right? I do too. Face him as nothing more than the father of your children, alright?"

I look at Benny nodding my head. He's such a brave man. Also the only man in the ABBA group I've spoken with. I only saw Bjorn once but that was it. Agnetha and Anni is coming in a month or so to see how we're doing.

"Thank you Benny." I thanked with a little smile. He look at me also giving a smile. I don't know how it happened but it happened. We kissed. No! How? Why? I don't even feel inlove with him. He let me lay back gently touching my thighs with his other hand. Our lips dancing and we just making out.

This won't work for me but how can I stop this if I'm kissing one of the men in the ABBA group.

"I'm sorry." He apologised pulling away. He look away in regression then back at me. "I don't know what possessed me."

"Yeah." I agreed half speechless. I look away half out of breath then back at him that couldn't get his eyes off me. "We don't have to tell anyone. It didn't mean..."

Before I knew it he kissed me again. It's like our lips are magnets. His one leg I can feel move in between mine which made me wrap my one leg around him. When he finally managed to get between my legs, I wrapped both my legs around him.

Nothing happened that night though. After a while of getting out of our comfort zone, he went back to his wife. That's probably the thing about men. They only know you for some thing and when they're done with you they always go crawling back to their wife.

It's late night and I have decided to go take a walk along the each. Is that why Benny was starring at me the day we filmed Money Money on his boat. The wind blowing against me and all had him looking at me in a certain way. It kills me to think about it and then at what we've done in my room. How will I face anyone tomorrow? Well, luckily they are doing our last summer so I'll only be in at the last part.

I took a seat on the sandy beach looking at the moon's reflection. I feel someone taking a seat next to me but I don't bother to look because I already know who it is.

"I'm sorry Don." I apologised looking next to me at him that gave me a sweet look. "These last days was hectic and...I've made many mistakes but just know that you and the children aren't one of them, okay?"

He nod his head giving me a smile. A tuckle up closer to him that wrapped a blankets over both of us.

"Geez Meryl, you're cold." I heard him say. I gave a silly giggle just looking ahead of us. It's kind of cold, I know. What I also know is that my bed is calling my name.

I move closer to him. His hand over my shoulder. Is that all? I put my hand on his leg. Good move. He place his other arm around my legs that I've pulled up resting his hand on my thigh. I feel so save and...home.