Part five

How did I...?

Oh no I must've passed out on the beach in Don's arms. He must've carried me to my bed. I wonder if everything will be alright now. I wonder if I'll get through this until we finished up filming. Will I be alone again when this is over? In a simple dress I walked in a hurry down to the kitchen where everyone is. I'm on the phone with Louisa though.

"Haven't I told you that it's no big deal? Sweetheart, I've spoken with you, your brother and your sisters." I'm having a crazy conversation here, don't mind me! I walk right out of the whole building following my path just for fresh air.

"But mom..."

"Me and your dad is fine. We're only gonna kiss at the end, maybe make out but it's no big deal." I spoke keeping my speed. Maybe I could go down to the beach for a while. Fresh air there by the water can't do any harm. "Alright, bye honey. I love you."

I put my phone in my breasts since I don't actually have pockets and look at my surroundings. Where am I?

"Lost?"

I gave a fright and turn around looking into this strange man. He's got a sun hat on and something like a beard or so. I can't tell but he almost looks like a younger version of Santa Clause.

"No I'm actually on my way to the beach." I told him giving this strange man an odd look. Something about him is familiar.

"The beach isn't that way." He replied. I nod my head up and down awkwardly making my way around him. But something happened that almost made me get a heart attack. He grabbed me around my waist, placed me against one of these white walls and kissed me. What's it with the men on this island. No wonder Donna Sheridan got mislead here. I want to bite his lips, push him away and scream but since there isn't people awake yet and still inside, I couldn't dare.

I don't kiss back although his kisses feels very familiar. He pull away and use his one hand to take off his fake beard and fake moustache. I gave a gasp when I saw it's no one besides Don. He takes the hat off and look at me again.

"I knew there was something familiar about you." I said giving him a glare. Okay so it's Don. Now what? Do I kiss him back? Of freaken course I will.

"You let a stranger kiss you." He acted surprised with a gasp placing his hand on his mouth.

"Shut up." I told him. How will I make this disappear. Make it disappear by making it worse. I grab his hands pulling him quickly closer to me kissing him again. He's terrified and surprised I can tell but with that action he kissed me back and placed both his hands on my ass as if he owns it. Our lips go wild on one another's and way out of control he picked me up and pin me against the wall.

"Attention. We are about to get ready to shoot Our last summer." I look at Don that also looked at me holding my legs up at his sides out of breath.

"You need to go." I whispered to him. He let me stand on my own two feet. I take a deep breath receiving one last kiss from him before he left. With a smile on my lips I watched him walk out. He's got one hell of a nice ass though. Wait...does he also think of me in this way? When I heard voices, I quickly ran away so that they won't find anything suspicious.

"Meryl?" I stop when I heard Julie. I'm so out breath. I place my hands on my knees trying to get my breath back. "What happened?"

"I...I kissed..." I want to tell her so badly but I can't breathe. I can't find fresh air all because of Don.

"Oh my goodness. Meryl?" She ran to me rubbing my back. I'm suffocating. I can't breath. "Help! Somebody bring water! Meryl, breathe."

"I can't." I manage to say placing my hand on my chest. I need more exercising.

It's so frustrating not being able to breathe. I just want to cut my through to breathe.

"Meryl?"

I sit quietly in a rope and my hair wrapped in a towel. I got my breath back though after I collapsed and Dominic brought me a glass of water. I'm fine again.

"Action!"

I sadly look down at the photo's of the three dads and move them right. It's the shortest part in the scene that I've got. She other shorter scenes are where Amanda sings Honey Honey and I only make a little appearance but that same day we filmed where I got the dynamos and so on.

"Cut! That was excellent."

I put the photo's aside and stood up. The week that's laying ahead is all going to be about Lay all your love on me. Sophie, Sky and some friends. While they're shooting that on the beach, the girls will practise here their voices and so on.

Roy can be kind of hard on them like he was on me but it's to pressure us to give us all of our bests.

"What happened?" Julie asked taking a seat next to me that sat on my bed. I want to tell her everything. Is that alright?

"I got kissed." I told her giving her my full attention. "I got kissed by a man. At first it was some stranger and then the next moment it was...Don."

She look at me horrified. She's speechless I can tell. She looks confused in many ways and also disappointed.

"I know it's crazy. I just...I had no idea what to do. I was afraid someone would find something suspicious so I ran and..." I tried to explain to her but both of our attention got drawn by Don that came storming into the room like a tornado.

"Meryl, I heard what happened, are you alright?" He asked running to us also sitting on the bed next me and Julie.

"I'm fine." I replied grabbing his hand when he wanted to feel my front head. "Don't worry."

"Alright." He took a deep breath looking at Julie then back at me. He's sweet but right now I'm in the middle of a bloody conversation. Can't he see?

"I'll give you two a moment." Julie smiled walking out. I wanted to stop her but as soon as she came to the door she sended me a smile, a wink and directed to Don who did look at her. I turn bright red in my face looking down at my lap when she closed the door.

"I was worried about you Meryl." He said serious. I went on my knees creeping to him. For the first time I actually want to have fun in serious moments.

"It's your fault I was breathless." I whispered to him climbing over to straddle him that still looked so serious.

"Meryl I'm serious." He said and look down then back at me. I gave him smile placing my hands on his shoulders. Here's something about this island that makes people do crazy things.

"How serious?" I asked starting to kiss his neck. I just love teasing him. All of a sudden my phone rang. I grab it and answer anyways when I saw Henry's name appearing on the screen. "Hallo?"

"Hi mom, what's up?" I heard his voice over the phone.

"Just laying in a hot tub and you?" I asked lifting up my face when Don started kissing my neck all the way down to the bit of my breasts that was showing.

"Rehearsing with the band." He replied. I know why he called. The children are so worried about me and Don playing in a movie together. As if we'll do something insane. Kids.

"That's nice." I smiled laying back with Don that rested between my legs kissing me all over my chest. "Can I call you back later? I need to go."

"Sure. Bye mom." He replied. I hang up the phone putting it on my bedside. I place both my hands on his back while he made a trail back to my lips. My heart is beating fast and weird things are developing between us. It's nothing like Benny. It's Don.

"Don." I moaned when he kissed my neck again. I've got this desire inside of me that makes me want him more and more. I'm sure he feels the same way. Well, I got proof of that as soon as he grabbed my thighs and moved forward.

Oh how gorgeous the sound of music between two people giving it to one another.