Part thirteen

Dancing and singing Dancing queen and Waterloo wasn't up to us. It was up to our characters. So when we finished up, we were finished. We got taken for interviewd and all. I'm kind f glad this movie is over. It's best for everyone.

"Best of luck Meryl." I give each and everyone a kiss and hug. They stood outside the hotel. Yeah, I'm leaving earlier. It's dark outside and it's kind of cold.

I stop infront of Don giving him a sweet smile.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked me. I got curious so I nod and stood aside where no one would hear us. "I'm really sorry about..."

"It's alright." I smiled touching his arm. "We both had an outer body experience. It fun though. Thank you."

"Meryl I need to tell you something." He grab my hand when I wanted to walk away. My driver started honking for me to hurry. So I really had to hurry.

"You'll be happy with her. I gotta go." I said about to walk to the car but he makes it so impossible. "Don I need to go. My flight is leaving."

"But Meryl..."

"Bye." I give him a quick kiss, a hug and went to the car. I climb in since my luggage is already in the trunk. I look back at Don that screamed my name about to run after the car. It's sad but better this way. I sit back in my seat putting my chin on my fist starring outmof the window. We're going straight to the airport. I've got a private jet waiting and I cannot cancel it now or anything.

The airport is quiet. All that's here are a few people but some of them are asleep.

"Meryl!" His voice is haunting me.

"Get out of my head Don." I mentally spoke to myself just walking through. Once I got aboard I got comfortable and ready for take off. I'm use to this but I still get nervous.

What if Don did actually follow me. What if he seriously had something to tell me? I look out of the window seeing him. He's here! What is he doing here?

The window's blinds went all close since we're officially about to go in the air. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me. But what if it was him?

When I came home I got caught off guard by the children and some friends that jumped out of their hiding places to surprise me. I was caught off guard because my mind's been so stuck on what happened on the island.

"How was it?" Mamie asked me that placed my luggage in my room. "I mean, the ocean, the docks and sand?"

"Is that what it's called?" I asked giving her an odd look. "Docks? I forgot the name though and it's so embarrassing."

"No it's not. To forget is actually to remember when your being reminded." Mamie smiled and grab my hand pulling me out of the room. She's a girl with many plans and was always the one to try and hook me up which is what she's about to do. "So mom, there's someone I want you to meet. Mom, this is Gilbert. Gilbert this is the amazing Meryl Streep."

I give the man a smile and my hand. He's fine build though. A little grey but possibly not younger than me. Having a younger boyfriend is like raising a child.

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled letting go of my hand. I nod my head slowly and look at Mamie that wanted to leave but I grabbed her hand getting her attention back.

"Mames, we need to talk. It's about me and your father." I told her. She look a bit unsure and disappointed. I would understand. "We're not getting back together. I just... He's moving on and I want to talk to you and the other three about it."

"Alright." She nod and stood in the front looking over at the crowd. "All the Gummers please come to mom's room."

I nervously look at Gilbert that gave me a smile looking around. I touch his shoulder getting his full attention.

"It was nice meeting you. I'll see you soon." I smiled at him that touched the back of my hand before letting it slip off his shoulder. I walk up to my room with my children waiting for me to speak.

"Your father is seeing someone. I accepted it and want you four to know I did. I don't know the girl. I don't know for how long they've been together. All I know is that your father is happy." I look down when I started crying again. It's hard. It's really hard to keep these emotions to myself. "I'm happy for him and I wish him the best, okay? He can fill any woman's life. After John died, he filled mine. I want what's best for him. I'm always gonna love your father. I'll never forget him but it's time that we all move on. He did and now it's my turn."

"Oh gosh, you fell inlove with him while filming together, haven't you?" I look at Henry that stood there shocked.

"I've always loved him, I just didn't really wanted to admit it. Truth is, I let him go because that's what love is." I look down drying up my tears looking back at the children that looked a bit confused. "I love him."

"Does he know?" Louisa asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I don't know." I replied honestly.

"If he doesn't know, how won't you know that he may also have feelings for you?" Gracey asked getting my attention. I give her a mile touching her shoulder.

"I know because if he had he wouldn't have...he would've told me." I replied with a heavy sighed. I wish he would've told me. Honestly, I want him to actually love me back. But how can you love someone who had set you free? I've let him down and now I've set him free.

"Shit." Henry took a deep breath. It's as if he feels what I feel. Sad and alone.