Part seven

Today is Super Trouper. Gosh I'm kind of looking out for this one. I get into the outfit I'm wearing while the two dynamos are also busy getting ready. These heals are killing me. We're gonna take the whole day trying to fix up everything to film tonight.

"Excuse me please." I smiled at the people heading out. I need to get to Sam's room to go fetch the script. I just want to go over the lines even if it's not important. I got into his room which his door was open. He's in the shower. As much as I'd like to get in with him, I can't. My make-up is being done in a few seconds so I need to hurry.

I look at Don's phone when his messenger tone went off. I know it's wrong for me to check his stuff but I just had to. It's not that I don't trust him.

"Can't wait to have you home babe." I read. It's from someone else. Right that moment it felt like my heart got broken again. I scroll up the messages just to read quickly. "I installed a new dishwasher. Hope you like it. I love you xxx."

I put the phone down and took all my stuff heading out. I put it in my room and lock my room's door before heading back. I don't know how to feel about this or act towards this? What's the chance that I expected this?

"Meryl? Are you alright?" I look at Stellan that was talking to the girls.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied and take a seat so that my make-up can be done. I cannot just tell them what happened. I must've seen this coming. Everybody must've.

I won't cry, not now. Just breathe. Damn it's so hard. I actually love the Sam character more than Don. But Sam is Don. A cheater. But unlike Don, Sam made things right. From no on, I'll be Donna. It's not forever. Only till I've figured out what to do.

"Where's Meryl?" I heard Don asking. That moment I ran away and hid behind the door. Julie must've noticed same as Christine. "I just want to wish her luck."

"Oh uhmmm...she went to the bathroom." Julie lied hitting her elbow in Stellan's stomach when he wanted to tell the truth. Sweet friends I've got. But not so sweet lover I had.

"And I sended her to my room to go fetch me some tampons in case of an 'accidental' nose bleed." Christine replied like a boss. Gosh I like how they do these things. They are professionals in these type of things.

"Then I'll wait." He replied and take a seat. He better not be sitting on my chair. If he is I hope that chair breaks.

"The dynamos, please be ready in ten minutes."

Damn. Seriously now?

I look around frozing when Benny entered the room using the door that stood far from me but I could look right into that door. I didn't even know we can use that door. I show him to be quiet bh placing my finger infront of my mouth. He look at the rest then back at me.

"Alright, Dynamos in ten minutes means men out." He told them walking my way. I hear the men going out and the girls running up to me. Damn, these friends of mine. "What's the matter Meryl?"

"Nothing, I just don't want him around me the whole time." I lied and take a deep breath touching his shoulder. "Thank you all for covering for me."

I have to smile and just pretend that I'm happy. I need to be Donna.

We made our entrance. I had laughed a little thanks to Julie and Christine that was making jokes back stage. Gosh these girls got a hand in it. I'm not officially Donna. No, I'll always stay Meryl. I step forward kicking off with the singing. When Don was still with me at home I didn't actually sing that much but here I am and I know that somewhere in the scene, he's going to come and watch me with two other different men which I barely know a thing about but I've cried infront of one of them.