Part fifteen

"Meryl!"

I gave a scare when Julie and Christine shouted my name unexpectedly. I look at the two girls that came running crazily up to me.

"You are so beautiful." I give each of them a hug and a kiss on the mouth.

After complimenting each other on the looks we decided to walk towards the doors to enter the hall to join the rest.

"So when's the last time you saw Don?" Julie asked getting my attention. We stop infront of the door looking at each other. Christine gave me a smile touching my back.

"Mamma Mia." I replied honestly pulling in my lips. They nod their heads unsure. What's up with them?

"Let's just..." before I could do anything Christine used her hands to push up my breasts. I gave her a simple look that touched my shoulder and showed me I'm good to go. I walk in first with them behind me like Donna and the dynamos would.

"Meryl!"

I gave Amanda a hug complimenting her on how she looks. Gosh, she's so beautiful.

"Oh oh." I give Julie an odd look. "3 o'clock. Donald Gummer."

I look infront of me then to my right where I'm suppose to look. Oh my... He looks so handsome in that suit. Oh Lord, how I wish that suit could've been on my bedroom floor.

"I gotta get fresh air." I said giving my drink to Christine that gave me an odd look.

"Meryl!"

Why is she calling my name? Does she actually want him to notice me since I'm sure he haven't. I push my way through the people out of the doors. I walk down the nice grand passage stopping at a certain entrance where I felt a cold wind coming from. Well, hallo fresh air. I look out upon the city lights just gazing through on the grand balcony. I can really do with a break. Away from cameras, actors and lovers.

"Walking away alone is like an invitation for someone to follow."

I gave a gasp and turn around looking at Don. A smile spread across my lips as he also stepped forward.

"How are you Meryl?" I heard him ask that stood next to me also looking over at the city.

"I've had better days. And you?" I smiled at Don looking at him that just looked ahead.

"Just getting better." He replied. My eyes stretch wide open when I felt the warmth of his hand on my butt. What is he doing? "You ruined it for me, you know? You ruined being alone for me."

"And you ruined me." I said and look at him moving in under his arm.

"How?"

"I left Kalokairi to return back to the usual routine but it just...It's so damn hard. I realised that I'm never gonna be myself without you Donald." I replied. I just want to feel him. I want him to know the truth. He put his hands on my hips standing in a certain way so that I can be against the bars of the balcony and he infront of me.

"Good. Because my life sucks without you." He replied placing his one hand on top of my breast. I gave a little gasp breathing in and out nervously. "A single man like me and a single woman like you...Mary Louise Gummer, we can sink an island."

"And then what?" I asked nervously placing my hands on his stomach. "We make another couple of babies, you call me your wife and we live happy ever after? Is that your plan Mr. Gummer?"

"No." He replied standing up straight with me. "First, I'm gonna get you in my bed."

I gave a gasp when he pulled me against him by grabbing my ass.

"Then in the morning you'll regret it but sure as won't be able to walk for almost a year. Because Donald Gummer is gonna proof his love to his wife so much that everytime they think about it, they'll have to change their pants." He said with that sexy voice. My eyes widened by just the thought of that. Can he even do that? Why am I asking myself that even? "And if she even thinks about stopping me, I'm going to kiss her so hard that her legs will turn weak."

"Wow." I look down at our bodies that touched then back at him. "Sounds good. Are you done?"

"No. I have been thinking about you the whole day my love." He replied giving me that soft look. "I didn't know what to say. All these things I just said was the dirty me speaking. Now, it's your husband. I want to begin over with you Meryl. I want to take care of you. I want to carry you in my arms everyday, make love to you every night, swim with you all the time but most importantly, be with you for all my life."

"Shut up Don." I giggled with tears in my eyes grabbing his behind his neck. "Just kiss me already damnit."

He gave me a smile before making my lips his bed. Our lips starts dancing on one another and our hands travel like nothing. It feels so strange yet so familiar.

"Wait after the celebration baby." I whispered in his ear when he started kissing my neck. "We'll torn the matress apart."

With that said I walked away from him sending him a wink that stood there looking bewildered at me. Truth is, he ain't getting shit from me.

After this amazing grand celebration I headed out so that I can go to my hotel room. I don't know what's up with me. Not giving in on Don and wanting to be alone. Maybe I'm suppose to be alone. Yes, I'm use to my new life. I can't let him get a pass at me again.

"You ditched me..." I gave a fright and turn around looking at Don that stood against the wall. "...AGAIN."

I took a deep breath in to say something but my word fall back into my shoes and I turn speechless right away. He approached me quickly and stood next to me that turn around again.

"It's not nice. I'm sure you know how it feels to be embarrassed, humiliated or let down. That's how you left me feeling Meryl." He said and look at me that stood here speechless at him. "What should I do to win you back? I tried everything."

"Well, you didn't try hard enough, did you?" I raise an eyebrow at him. He gave a chuckle and place his arm around my body since here is nobody else with us.

"I didn't. That's why I'm going to kidnap you." He said and pick me up bridal. I started giggling out loud as he ran towards his drive and put my in the backseat climbing in with me. The driver immediately started driving away. I give Don an odd look that grabbed my hands giving me a serious look. "Don't freak out, but I have a surprise for you."

"Alright Gummer." I smiled at him touching his cheek softly.

Blindfolded, I walk on a sandy surface. It's the beach. I can hear the waves.
Behind me is Don leading me. He has always lead me. Only he could.

"I know we already had dinner. So I did this." He whispered in my ear and open my eyes. I look in front of me giving a deep gasp. It's so...not what I expected. It's...it's better.