One Drunk Night

{Swanqueen}
1/4

~Emma's POV~

      I walk into Granny's Diner like I would any other day, saying hello to the people who say hello to me. I walk over to the bar, noticing that Regina, the mayor of storybrook, is sitting alone at the end. So I go and take the stool besides her, ordering 2 shots.

      "Hello Madam Mayor" I say confidently, knowing that of all people, I'm not the one she would like to talk to.

      "Do you need something Miss. Swan?" she snaps a bit, taking a sip of whatever is in her glass.

      She seems on edge, as if something is bugging her, or she just might not want to be bothered.

      "Well...I was just trying to be nice. Guess I'll go sit somewhere else" I say flatly as I begin to get up.

      When I get up, I hear her softly sigh as she mumbles, "Wait, Miss. Swan, please don't go."

      I sit back down, sliding a shot glass to her as I tell granny to fill it again."You look rough Madam Mayor, have a drink with me?" I say with a soft smile as I look into her hazel brown eyes.

She looks at me with a face as she takes the shot."Thank you Miss Swan, but I'm not here for you to give me a speech. So if that's what you pla-"

      I let out a soft Chuckle."I'm not here to give you a speech, I'm here cause you need a drinking buddy."

She takes the shot and downs it as a sour look comes upon her face.I take mine and I order 2 more. Soon, she is at least 10 shots in and wasted. She just told me that the reason she is here, and honestly I feel bad for her. Known as the former Evil Queen, it causes her to loose people she may have cared about before the curse was broke. I stand as I feel like one of us should be sober enough to drive so I don't get anymore to drink except for a water.

I help her wobble out the door and walk her to my yellow beetle so I can get her home. Henry was at his grandmother's so it will be good for Regina and I to have some time to talk, I can get to know her. I get her into my car and get her home. When I get her to her house, I help her into upstairs and into her room.

      "You can go now Miss Swan. I'm not a child." she says, slurring her words a bit as she looks to me

     I chuckle a bit, trying to focus as I try finding the light, flicking it on as I smile. I take off her heels and stand her up to unzip her dress. She cooperates as I smile.

      "I know you aren't a child but I wanna  help you anyway"

She lets out a small huff as I hang her dress on a hanger, not wanting it wrinkled. She covers herself with her silk robe as I look to her drawer, finding her silk black nightgown. I get back up and walk to her and hand it to her, turning so she can change in private.I hear an item hit the floor as I feel something pressing on my back, feeling my red leather jacket slowly slip off, her hot breath on the back of my neck.

      "R-Regina what are you doing?" I ask shocked, my cheeks becoming red.

      I feel her lips kiss on the back of my neck as I bite my lip. I shake my head a bit and turn to see her with only a pair of lace black underwear on, my eyes widening a bit.

      "Swan, stay the night tonight"She smirks as she pushes herself to me and kisses my lips as I slowly give in.

She slowly strips me as I blush deeply, slowly backing up as I sit on the bed. We don't break the kiss, a passionate make-out session. I slowly moan as she kisses down, sucking my weak spot on my neck. I feel her hands run down my body until I feel her getting on top of me, laying me back as I watch, still blushing. She spreads my legs a bit as she kisses softly on my breast, taking one of my nipples into her mouth. I feel her finger rub up and down my slit as I bite my lip hard. She kisses down and slowly sucks on my clit, slipping her two fingers into me as I moan out softly. She slides her fingers in and out at a fast pace as she slips in another. Moans fly out my mouth as she sucks on my clit more, my hands griping the sheets. My legs are spread wide as she grips my inner thigh with her free hand.

      "R-Regina if you.... Don't.... Stop" I say through a moan as I tilt my head back.

      She only smirks, going faster as my eyes roll to the back of my head as I release hard, my legs shaking. She licks me clean as I pull her up to me, kissing her deeply as I taste myself on her lips. I slowly flip us, slowly rubbing my hands on her tits as I move my kisses to her neck. She slightly moans as I try to do my best. I haven't been with a woman, at least not like this. I slowly kiss down and slowly suck her nipples, giving each breast equal attention. She moans as my hand goes down, teasing her clit as I rub it slowly.
      She squirms as I smile, slowly sliding in 2 fingers just as I would do to myself as I move them a bit fast, her arching her back a bit. I move down  as I start to suck on her clit and slowly start to move my fingers faster. Her sexy moans fill the room as I add one more finger as she looses control. Her hips buck slightly on my fingers as she soon cums, biting her lip as her head tilts back through her orgasm. She sits up after I clean her up, giving me a kiss as she straddles my lap, kissing me very passionately.

      "Miss Swan you are amazing. I want you to stay here tonight with me. Only if you don't mind." She smiles, moving to where she and I are cuddled under the covers. Sleep welcomes us with open arms as we lay peacefully tangled together.

I wake with a small hangover as I try to sit up, feeling someone cuddling me tightly. I look to see Regina and I naked, her holding me with love marks covering all on her chest, her sleeping soundly as she has a small smile on her face. It's not that I don't remember, I just thought it was a really great dream.

      "R-Regina? Oh fuck" I whisper to myself as I slowly try to move her arm that is wrapped on me.

She slightly moves as she wakes up sighing as she holds her head, no totally realizing that its me as she sits up with a small smile. She looks down to see herself bare and then to me, it taking a minute as she gasp slightly.

      "Swan!? What the hell are you-we doing naked?!" She wraps herself with the sheet as she blushes deeply.

      "well, you were drunk. I brought you home so that way I knew you'd be ok. Then, when we got in here you made a move on me" I shrug as I too hide myself.

      "Oh swan... I-i uh... I'm so sorry" she said, looking down blushing.

      "It's fine Regina. To be fair, I liked it" I blush a bit.

      She smiles,"Then, maybe we should do this again some other time?" she slowly gets closer to me with a blush.

      "of course"

{1328 words}

UPDATED A/N
Just going over all the chapters one by one and fixing/re-writing some things that I see may be messed up