Trequel

Hey lovely readers,

I'm posting the 3rd book!!!!! I know some of you really wanted a third book and I really racked my brain for a decent third book to post... and finally I had a sudden brain wave and like all writers I'm going to put this idea in. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work lol I hope you really enjoy this book and please comment and tweet as much as possible. This story is going to be 10 parts long, and it's going to be left in an epilogue which could be continued. I haven't decided!

I really hope you start reading this story and the other book I will be publishing later in the summer. I have currently written the first part and will finish writing it before posting the whole story here on quotev and wattpad.

I know I posted a competition for trailers before, but no one actually gave in any entries :/ I'd like to open it again :)

Post your entries on my quotev, wattpad or twitter :D

*Like every story I post the first 6 people that favourite this story will be tweeted to Justin on his twitter by me, to follow you :) Just comment with your @ name and I'll make sure to do that!*

Love you all

pixiebaby11 xxxx

If you haven't checked out my stories

L.O.V.E Series:

1: L.O.V.E 1: All I Want Is You

2: L.O.V.E 2: Take My Hand

One Shots:

Two Shades of a Bieber

As Long As You Love Me

Imagine Love Stories: Justin Bieber

a NEW STORY WHICH WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY "SOON"

Come In Peace