Part 9

*A WEEK LATER*

Grace P.O.V:

I had millions of great comments about my cover of ‘Nothing Like Us’. I don’t know why I chose that song it felt like it was written for me, but knowing Justin it was written about one his side hoes.

I still had the imagine in my head. Justin groping Yovanna when I was is his wife, carrying his child and fell in love with again. Yes, that’s right looking at Justin’s first book he made me, I could feel and see the love he had for me. It was evident, I wanted that happiness and was willingly to trust him.

The way his tanned skin was complimented with tattoos that showed so much of his story. The way his crisp golden like hair was styled and how his clothes perfected him. His abs and muscles contracting and relaxing in every swift movement we took. His adams apple bobbing every now in then, when he gulped making his jaw lock. He was sweet, gentleman like and everything I wished I’d have.

But I guess I wasn’t enough for him.

___________________________________________

One less problem without ya

“Hello” I answered as I heard my song ‘Problem’ echoing through the kitchen

“Grace is that you?”

“Yeah it is. Who is this?”

“Ryan… Ryan Butler.. I have Chaz Somers, Jaden, Pattie and Scooter with me at the moment looking for someone”

My heart then started to race. Whose lost. It must be serious if they all flew out to LA and have Pattie and Scooter together trying to find someone.

“Ohhh okay. Well that’s co-“

“Grace… you don’t understand Justin… he’s missing. We’ve looked everywhere. We looked in your old house, the studio-“

“Have you checked Yovanna’s house. He’s probably there?”

“Grace.. you can’t be serious right now? Justin wouldn’t be there? He loves you too much”

“Well it didn’t seem like that a week ago”

“Look Gracie.. .I’m not saying Justin is saint… he’s done some crazy shit in his life. But breaking you’re heart has never been his intention. He loves you so much. He’s missing”

“So what does this have to do with me? In case you haven’t been wondering I’ve been very happy till now making my cheese sandwich”

“It has everything to do with you. We need you’re help”