Part 10 - Epilogue

Third Person

*7 MONTHS LATER*

“Right where are we going for this date” Grace asked as Justin sat in the living room with a blue suit on as she swayed in a purple dress that fitted her waist perfectly and showed her curves right. At that moment Justin looked up and saw his wife Grace stylishly walk down the stairs. His eyes widened, Grace never seemed to not surprise him. He gulped

“Happy Anniversary Baby”

“Jay… it’s even March 12th today”

“I know… but we were both  away from each other. So I promised myself the day after we moved to Canada we’d celebrate our anniversary”

“What about Aria?”

“Aria’s is going with My mum aren’t you Aria” Justin said as he picked her and tickled her on the neck.

Aria born on the 2nd of October was a blessing to both Grace and Justin. They as a family planned to move to Canada to settle down  as a family away from the cameras so Aria and there other kids could have a peaceful childhood away from the media, Grace and Justin wished they both had.

“I love you Aria. That’s right daddy loves you”

Aria smiled at her father not knowing who he was in the world, she smiled deeply and giggled like a happy child.

Grace came over and giggled and Aria’s reaction to Justin’s silly behaviour and laughed as Justin blew bubbles in his mouth near her, that she popped with her hands causing a giggle to erupt the three family members.

The doorbell rang as Justin put Aria down and opened the door to see Pattie

“Mum”

“Hi darling… Hi Grace. Aria… Oh my gosh you’ve got so big and beautiful just like you’re mother” Pattie gasped as she walked in and picked Aria from Grace.

Grace and Justin smiled at each other

“Right babe… we better start heading off now. We’ll be back tomorrow Mum”

“Wait… where are we going that needs to be an overnight stay” Grace said alarmed at the thought of leaving Aria

“She’ll be fine Grace. Just enjoy some time with Justin. He’s got something special”

_________________________________________________________________

Justin P.O.V:

I rolled off of Grace as we finished a round of love making for the third time tonight. We had a picnic in the hotel room and had lots of champagne which led to the bed.

“You are so beautiful Grace” I said looking at Grace who had the midnight moonlight glared in her eyesight.

“Thank you Jay” She said fighting off a blush that probably was there.

“I love you Grace” I said fighting a yawn

“I love you Jay” Grace mumbled back as she laid her head on my chest.

Third Person

And then the both of them fell asleep completely wrapped in each other’s arms like they wanted since they were the tender age of 17. They were both happy, both excited, both thrilled because they had found who they were looking for. They were looking for their ‘one’ and they did. They fell in love, they had battles but always seemed to get over for them. They both knew that if the sky was falling they’d always stay next to each other regardless of the rain or storm because as they say love is the most important thing in the world. 

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers! 

Just wanted to say this is for this series at the moment. I will come back. I just want to focus on this new story. check it out please! 

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the readers who have read this story, please comment you're thoughts on the ending. I knew I had to give this to quickly because I'm going on holiday to Spain soon so I needed to finish this before going on holiday. Now I'm focusing on Come In Peace. 

Thank you all so much 

Please, if you want more stories from me, check this out: Come In Peace

Follow me on the links below and send me messages 

love you all 

pixiebaby11 xxx