Part 6

*A WEEK LATER*

“Go on a date with me. This time next week and I’ll give a reason to fall in love with me again” 

I was still frozen from the last few words Justin uttered to me. I couldn’t believe I was married to Justin Bieber. I wasn’t Grace Brooks. That was a lie. I had Jai to thank for that. I was Grace Bieber. And I have been for a year now. I couldn’t believe how he could be so patient and wait for me. 

I have always had a crush on him, but I didn’t know everything about our relationship so I would help with that. I don’t remember everything, I recognised the pictures that were playing at the awards to be Justin and but I didn’t know how we got there. I needed answers. I went to the only person I trusted. Justin gave me my clothes that were in our in new house here in New York and I went back to LA with Justin to stay with My Mum.

“Darling…” 

“Mum” 

“I’m sorry you had to live a lie.. due to that stupid scumbag” 

“Don’t worry Mum. It’s forgotten now. You couldn’t do anything I had to find out myself” 

“Well, what did you need to talk about? The call seemed pretty urgent?” 

“Well… Mum I don’t remember anything about Justin and I’s relationship. I want to give him a chance. He said if you love someone they’ll come back. I don’t know if I can come back, if I don’t love him… What do I do?” 

“Darling…. You’ve got yourself in a big twist… take a deep breath” I did what my mum told me to do, taking a big humongous breath, feeling the oxygen feel up my balloon like lungs. 

“Right sweetie… If you want to know about your relationship with Justin then ask him. He will be the only one, who can give you a truthful and honest answer. He loves you with all his heart, I know that. I knew that the day he came in and gave you a rose on your first date”

“He picked me up for our first date?”

“Yeah of course he did. He made a lot of sacrifices for you Grace. He was scrutinised a lot due to your fan base and his fan base was never relaxing towards you. But you both coped and got married 3 years later” 

“Have I written a new music lately?”

“Yes you did. I think I still have the emails you sent me. You were doing it in your old house with Justin before the car crash and you sent them to before they would be sent to ITunes to published” 

“Can I listen to them?” 

“Yes of course darling” Mum took me to her laptop that was perched on the kitchen counter. She had a picture of her and a guy that I didn’t recognise.

“Who’s that Mum?” 

“Oh that’s Daniel, My boyfriend” 

“You have a boyfriend?” 

“Yeh” She said while blushing, I inwardly aww’d at her cuteness. I was an exact replica. 

“Right… This is the last song you sent me.. I think this one.. That I think you’d want yourself to hear to help you remember”