Part 5

Grace P.O.V:

 “Right first… before we announce MTVs Female Star of The Year we need to announce MTVs Wedding of the Year.. Now the nominees are….”

Drums rolled, I am  guessing Jai and I were nominated because we had our wedding within this year. So I waited. Waited. Waited.

“Kim Kardashian and Kayne West, Cheryl Cole and Orlando Bloom, Scooter Braun and Yael and Justin Bieber and Grace Grande”

My eyes widened as I saw our wedding picture. I looked happy. He looked happy. I was wearing a wedding dress, the most perfect one.

I swiftly looked at Jai who sat right beside me, I was speechless.

“What the fuck Jai!.... You lied to me… How dare you do that!” I gasped loudly as I earned stares from everyone in the arena.

Tears started to stream down my face.

I was lied to. I was living a lie.

I now I understood why I was having dreams, they were memories.

I understood why I felt like I was missing someone.

Why I was missing Justin so much.

“Grace… listen..”

“No you don’t deserve to explain to me. You had a month. You deprived a husband and wife of their own happiness to be with each other to satisfy your own needs. You sick bastard” Jai’s fury was evident on his face.

He looked behind him, then lifted his right hand and slapped me right across the face. A loud snapping sound was heard as I felt the wind get knocked out of me. I felt two arms lift me up, as I fell to the ground. Tears were streaming down my face, as I got to tears as to what just happened. I wasn’t married to Jai, I was married to Justin.

"Are you all right Gracie?"

I recognised the voice and arms, I opened my eyes and saw Justin right there.

“Right Miss Grande…. Can you please sit” A security and the announcer shouted as I saw a fuming Jai Brooks was escorted out of the building. Justin lifted me up to my standing position and took me to my seat, sitting next to me.

“Right the winner of MTVs 2016 Wedding of the Year is……”

“Justin Bieber and Grace Grande” Applause was echoed everywhere. Why was I here I didn’t know what happened? I’m not the same? I need space.

“Welcome Justin Bieber to the stage” Justin lifted himself up and walked towards the stage.

The crowd applauded like no tomorrow. Beliebers were screaming as their idol swaggered himself towards the centre of the stage taking his stance waiting for his speech. But he was handed a microphone and dancers started to come on stage.

“Before I begin… I just wanted to let you know that this performance is dedicated to a special girl out there. I know you haven’t been here for the past months but I want to start forever with you… we still have a chance.  I love you baby.” Applause was heard as the first chords of his song echoed through the speakers.

Suddenly pictures were on the screen:
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-AQ4sYedc

Justin sang:

Say you love me
As much as I love you, yeah
Would you hurt me, baby?
Could you do that to me, yeah?
Would you lie to me, baby?
'Cause the truth hurts so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy?
Leave my heart still at the door?

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is...

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

(Mhmm, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, alright) [2x]

Ooh, baby, I know loving you ain't easy
But sure is worth a try

Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool
'Cause I love too hard
Are there any rules, baby?
If this a lesson
Baby, teach me to behave
Just tell me what I gotta do
Just to stay right next to you, you, you

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is...

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

Basically I'm saying here
I can't live without my baby
Loving you is so damn easy for me, yeah
Ain't no need for contemplating
Promise you won't keep me waiting
Tell me, baby, I'm all that you need

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

If I could die in your arms
I'm a make you believe, girl
That I wouldn't mind, no
Eh, eh, eh, oh
Don't stop baby, no (alright)
It's what you do to me, yeah
Whoa, whoa, no, no, no, whoa, ooo-wooah
Baby, please don't go, girl
No, no, no, no

I could hear the emotion in his voice. I looked at the love and happiness we had then, how was I supposed to know how I felt like then? I had amnesia! I wish I could feel like that again! He seemed like he loved me so much. I don’t remember much. I felt pressurized like the walls were closing in. I couldn’t handle it. I can’t love someone instantly again. I escaped.

I swiftly walked to the back entrance of the arena, trying to escape the pressure.

“GRACE” I heard loud shouting and could hear the thumping of someone running.

“Jay… What are you doing?”

“I’m running after you. I waited too long for you"

“Jay… It’s too late.  Feel pressurized. I can’t just leave me and be with Yovanna”

“I don’t care about Yovanna Gracie… I care about you. I always have done” 

He said while coming closer to me and grabbing my hand. I was being quiet, my heart was thumping… I didn’t know what to do.

“I can’t just stand there and expect you to like me like that. I need to earn it again. If you loved me before like you said you did, then you should love me again. I believed us in then before when you were insecure and through the fights and I’m not going to give us up for something so small. They say if you love someone that much and you let them go they should come back if the love was true but if they don’t then you need to move on. So Grace, can you give me a chance again to earn your love again?”