Part 1

Jai P.O.V:

17th of February 2016

My phone blared my familiar ring tone of "Rack City" that vibrated in the empty halls of the hallway where my phone sat as I put on my leather jacket coat, ready to go to the studio to meet to record with my brothers.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Mr Jai Brooks"

"Yes sir, it is"

"Ummm.. Well we have some bad news your old girlfriend.. Grace just had a car crash. She seems to think you and her together. Would you like me to explain to her that you're not.. And that she is fact is married to Mr Bieber and is expecting a baby?"

Grace had an accident. What! she seems to think I'm her boyfriend. Maybe she thinks we're more due to the rings she is wearing. Justin didn't say anything!
Yeah that asshole can't make her fall in love with her again... Not when I'm around and can give her everything and better life than he ever did. It's my chance!

"No that won't be necessary sir"

"But.."

"No buts Doctor I'll explain when I get there"

"Bu-"I hanged up before he could finish his sentence. I stuffed my phone in my skinny jeans and hoisted them up and swaggered out of the door, smirking at the thought of having the upper hand rather than Bieber always having it.

_____________________________

"Hi doc" I shouted at the doctor who was dealing with Grace's case.

"Oh hello Mr Brooks. Right are you wanting to tell Mrs Bieber yourself?"

"Oh that won't be necessary"

"What! Why?"

"Let's just say I'm willingly to give our relationship another try" 
I explained while sneakily getting a cheque of 10 billion pounds into the doctors pocket.

"Sir... I don't get bribed. That would be completely unprofessional of me"

"Well it's unprofessional in getting in my relationship and getting into Justin's. So you better keep you're mouth shut! Have you told Grace about the baby?"

"No not yet. What would you like me to do"

"Tell us together once I get in. Where's Justin?"

"He left a few hours ago. Crying. He seemed pretty upset"

"Yeah because he knows he doesn't have a chance. And he probably has hope that she'll come running back to him. Well, nice try Bieber. Not while I'm around!"

______________________

"Jai" Grace's small voice exclaimed.

"Hi baby" I replied kissing her cheek, and sitting in the chair that was perched right by her side.

"Jai... My head hurts so much"

"Awww! Babe... I'm so sorry. I should have been there.. I could have helped you. See.. We were moving and I should have stayed by your side. If I would have.. You migh-"
 I said trying to sound like I was chocking up.

"Baby... " Grace said as tears started to fall.

"Don't worry babe.  We're going to get through this together and we are going to start a new life together now"

"I wonder why Justin was here? He seemed pretty upset I was here and was calling me babe"

My anger started to rise. Jai calm down...

"Oh babe... Justin has had a weird crush on you for about 7 years now. He seems to think that you're together and that you're married. Personally, I think he needs to see a doctor"

"Ohhh gosh.. Well I'll stay clear of him then. There was a time I liked him.. But if he's turning into a psychotic boy then I'd better stay clear of him"

"Good. My gorgeous girl"

I heard the door creak open

"Hi doc" I exclaimed as the doctor came in, gulping loudly knowing he was about to lie to Grace. But I get what I want, so I don't care!

"Well Mrs Brooks I wanted to give you a proper overview of what had happened. And some exciting news we have found"

"Well... You had a car crash that has caused some sev-minor memory loss but.. I'm sure with the help of Mr Brooks and your family, you can regain you're memory.  You had a massive gash on you're cheek that has been plastered and stitched. So you should recover soon. Apart from that you have bruises but you're completely normal"

"Oh that's great doctor. But what us the exciting news you wanted to tell me?"
 Grace asked

"Well, we did a full scan on your body and we found that you are 1 month pregnant. With Mr Bie-Brooks baby"

"Oh my gosh"
 Grace muttered and I turned to her pretending to be clueless to the 'new' news. 

"Baby... This is amazing.. All those months of trying. We got a baby on the way"

"Are you happy Jai?"

"Of course I am. We sure have a trooper, he/she survived the crash. It's a major blessing"

"Mrs Brooks... Do you wish me to inform you're parents of the accident and pregnancy?"

"Ye-"
 Grace started to reply

"No that won't be necessary doc" I interjected before my plan goes to kapoop.