Part 8

Grace P.O.V:

The tender sun rays shone down in my eyes making me wake up from my sweet slumber.

I opened my eyes, to find a unfamiliar setting.

The purple room was adorned with while panelling with a massive walk in wardrobe and mirror. In the middle was the bed that she lied in, with Justin.

Wait, I'm with Justin. Thoughts from yesterday came storming into my mind. I slept with Justin.

Justin's sleeping figure was behind me and had his strong embrace around me. I could see his tattoos embodied on his arm. They looked so beautiful on his body. The duvet was covering his bottom half but I could feel his naked gorgeous top half. His rigid abs were stone hard sexily contracted and relaxed as he breathed in as he slept further.

Shit...

Why was he such a charmer?

He knew me so well. He knew where to turn me on. He knew what loved. He pushed me against a wall and kissed me passionately around the neck making me smile and giving me a explosion of butterflies. He knew that would make me crazy for him. He was tender and rocked my world. He was different from Jai. He gave a feeling like no other. He gave me butterflies.

I'm falling in love with him.

Wait..

He's my husband I'm allowed to. But I don't know anything, nothing about my led before. I know I knew Justin was my everything but I don't know what I was thinking. What I was doing. I needed to find out.

I needed to go back to my place where it happened.

I successful got out of Justin's embrace and walked towards the bathroom. I did my business and walked back in and took some of my left over clothes I had here. I wore skinny jeans, a white 'J'adore' top and one of Justin's checkered shirts. I put on my toms and got my purse.

I saw Justin's sleeping figure and kissed his cheek tenderly and whispered

"I love you"

Then walking out the door. I hauled a taxi and went to the place where I could answer my questions.

_____________________

Justin P.O.V:

I woke up from a heavy slumber and felt the sun rays burning on my naked chest. I could feel cold sweat from last nights events on the sheets. I smiled softly. She was mine again. She came back. She made love to me again.

She was better than ever. She reacted the way I wanted her too. She knew how to driver crazy and kissed me till I couldn't take it anymore. She knew how to make me fall for sexy figure. The dress she wore made me weak to the ends and I felt like ripping it off by the start of the date. But I kept my cool. I know we didn't do that at the start of our relationship but she begged me and we are married. Who doesn't make love to there wife?

I sat up and realised Grace wasn't by my side. I had my arms around her last night. Usually I'm the one to wake her up after a night of making love. Maybe she's downstairs making breakfast.

I got up slowly and smile softly thinking of her making me coffee and a nice breakfast with her pregnancy belly out, just how my life will be like for the next few months. Just the thought made me widely smile and think about how I've wanted to be a father since the age of 13.

I walked grabbed my sweatpants skilfully putting them on, and chucking a white v-neck top on my shoulder to put on later. I wanted to give Grace a cuddle first.

I went downstairs to find silence again.

"GRACE" I shouted

I walked to the stairs