Chapter 4

Monday

" Okay let's try that one more time guys!"

Addison, Bree, Bucky and the rest of the cheerleaders were rehersing the routine they were going to use for the pep rally later on in the day for what seemed like the 500th time. All the cheerleaders were exhausted, and well aware of what to do during the routine. They would sart off with a simple cheer, which would lead to the part where the flyers would be tossed, including Bree, eventually leading to the grand finale involving all the cheerleaders creating three pyramids, two smaler ones on the left and right of the gym and one big one in the centre at the gym, with Addison at the top of the centre pyramid, ending the cheer with a loud and proud cry of "Go, Mighty Shrimp!"

"Alright, we meet back here for the pep rally" Bucky declared "Lets go Mighty Shrimp!".

As the crowd dispersed, Addison and Bree quickly looked at Bucky. He had a slight grin plastered on his face and to them, the cheer squad and even the Aceys, it seemed pretty obvious why.

As Addison and Bree walked down the hall to the cafeteria, Bree was glad they were alone, as she wanted to tell Addison about something that happened at the weekend, something important. But before she could, Addison suddenly let out a small scream as she was hoisted up into a certain zombies arms

"Hey" said Addison

"Why hello to you to" Zed replied

Bree simply stood near the lockers "Awwww... so adorable" she said as Zed lowered Addison down. As both Zed and Addison looked at Bree, she seemed to understand as she simply winked and said "See you in the cafeteria" and continued walking down the hallway.

Zed took Addisons hand in his and they continued walking down the hallway, lagging behind Bree slightly.

"So...have you been feeling better since the weekend?" Zed asked, as he remembered during their date, Addison had said she was feeling a bit off and had nearly tripped over at one point before even making it to the café, where he had planned for them to go. Eventually, Zed had sent Addison home and made her rest throughout the entire weekend, coming round to her house occasionally to check up on her and watch some movies with her.

"Fine, thanks for putting me on bed rest, I must have really needed it" Addison replied whilst smiling sweetly at the love of her life. However, she knew, deep down, it wasn't fully true. In fact, it just seemed to have been getting worse as she vividly remembered on the Sunday when she had decided to eat one of her favourite breakfast muffins, which had always seemed to perk her up, even if she was sick. As soon as she had smelt the savoury - sweet package of the muffins, she had instantly felt a wave of nausea overcome her, as well as yet another dizzy spell. Even after the weekend, she still felt quite sick, and yet so hungry.

As the couple continued to talk about everything and nothing as they entered the dining hall. Bree, Bonzo, Eliza and Bucky called them over to their favourite table, even though it was near the garbage bins, it was theirs. Of course, the smell coming from the bins didn't help Addison's situation at all, as she did her best to sit next to Zed, who had conveniently picked a place facing away from the bins, it was times like this she really loved her boyfriend.

As usual Bree and Bonzo were sitting together, being so lovey - dovey, Eliza usually ended up making vomiting noises, but not today, as she sat next to Bucky, who seemed to have completely won her over since their date last Friday. As they all discussed what they did at the weekend, Bonzo looked at Addison and offered her a box. As everyone was curious what was in it, Addison quickly opened it.

"Sweet, Bonzo, your mom made her famous apple pie!" Zed said, grinning from ear to ear, grabbing the attention of every zombie present. Even before Seabrook had accepted zombies, Bonzo's mom was well known throughout Zombietown for making the best apple pie ever!

"Zig zu Addiska" Bonzo said

"He says its for Addison" said Bree "he knows she hasn't been feeling well lately and wanted to give her a little 'Feeling Better' gift"

"Aww thanks Bonzo, I think I'll share it with everyone here" Addison happily declared.

All the zombies at the table cheered as Bonzo produced a knife for Addison to cut the pie with. After everyone had taken a piece and tucked it, everyone, including the humans moaned in delight.

" It really was the best pie ever" everyone thought. Everyone, except Addison. The delicious apple pie only seemed to produce a confusing feeling in her stomach.

"It'll go away soon" she thought, putting on a smile for Bonzo before the bell rang in time for the most dreaded part of the day. The pep rally.

Pep Rally

Zed, Bonzo and Eliza had managed to grab their favourite row in the gym before the pep rally started, all three of them, along with the rest of Seabrook, were very fired up. All had big smiles plastered onto their faces as they anticipated the arrival of the cheer squad and their new routine. Of course, they were mainly excited to see their significant others perform. Suddenly, the pep rally music started and the cheer squad emerged.

(A/N : Play video now)

Zed's smile only widened as he saw his beautiful girlfriend dancing along with the rest of the squad.

"I can't believe she's my girlfriend" he continued to think.

However, Addison, however much she was smiling, felt even worse than she had at the weekend.

"There must have been something in that apple pie" she thought. However, she persevered through the rest of the routine, as the flyers were tossed in the air and the routine continued.

Zed and Bonzo looked to their right and noticed that Eliza was hardly paying attention to the routine, choosing to focus on a certain cheer captain, making them both chuckle slightly but they both knew quite well not to annoy Eliza, it could get ugly fast, so they turned their attention back to the rest of the cheer squad, just in time for the grand finale.

The cheerleaders began to make the pyramid formation.They climbed on top of each other for structure.Addison climbed to the top of the centre pyramid, hoisting her pom - poms in the air. She smiled her widest smile as the music came to an end.She knew what the last thing was, simply the words"Lets go, Mighty Shrimp"

She stabilised herself.

She opened her mouth...

and vomited on the crowd.