𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

(Edit 02/01/21)

YOONGI:
This might be fun. "Ugh what kind of partner?" I groan. She turned around in her which was a few seats in front of me , "ugh the project is that we have to get to know each other and then write an essay about what we learned" She replied.

I got up and walked to her desk"I don't think you want to get to know me" I whispered. The bell rung I grabbed my stuff and left her shocked.

I was at my locker putting my stuff away until someone put the hands on my shoulders "hi baby" I knew that voice from anywhere.

"What do you want sushi?" I ask "my name not sushi, it's suelgi." She pouted "and nothing just seeing what my boyfriend doing" she replied.

"I'm not your boyfriend and I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I said closing my locker, "got it? Good, bye sushi" I said walking away

"MY NAME NOT SUSHI AND SUELGI" she yelled I smirk in satisfaction.

Time skip(lunch)

It was lunch time and I was sitting at the table with the boys. I put my head down going to sleep while the boys play around "aye Yoongi hyung is that the girl you bump into this morning?" Jimin ask.

"Probably" I mumbled not looking up. "Your not even looking" Jimin whined ouuuu I promise I hate when he whines.

I looked up and saw the girl I'm partners with sitting at a table alone, "yea that her and plus she my partner for a project" I mumbled.

"Lets go introduce ourselves" jimin suggests "no-" before I could finish jimin already got up and went over there.

Y/N:
I was sitting at the table alone eating when the boy sat down across from me.

"Annyeonghaseyo(hello)" he greeted I put my head down and waved "I'm Jimin" he introduced "whats your name?" He ask. "Y/n" I said nicely.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he complimented I slighty smiled.

"Thank you" I said next thing you know I guess all his friends came including yoongi.

"Hi I'm Namjoon, but you can call me RM" the tall one with cute dimples. "Hi I'm jin, but you can call me worldwide hansome" he blew a kiss at me and winked.

"Hello I'm hoseok I'm your hope, your my hope, you can call me J-hope" he's so happy and energetic. "Hey I'm Taehyung, but you can call me gucci just playing, you can call me V" he had a weird box smile. I like it.

"H-hi I-I'm j-jungkook" the boy studdered awe he was so cute and shy. All the boys look at Yoongi who was sleep, "Does he always sleep" I thought, well I think I did.

"Yes" they said in unison. "did I said tht out loud" I spoke quietly. I felt there eyes on me, "yes" the said in unison once again.