𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

(Edit 02/02/21)
Saturday

Y/N:
I woke up the next day, I sat up to stretch, but I felt arms around my waist I looked over and saw yoongi......IN MY BED!.

"Ahhhh" I screamed and fell off my bed I heard a groan, but then it stopped."y/n you ok?" My mom ask "yes mom I'm fine just tripped" I reassured her.

"Ok honey more careful next time and I'm going to work love you" she walk away from my door.

"Love you too!"I looked over at my bed seeing him still sleep I walk over to him to wake him up, "Yoongi wake up" I shooked him, but he didn't budge "yoongi" I said a lil louder.

Once he wasn't waking up I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and pour water in it.

Then I walked back upstairs to my room. I walkin to the side of the bed he was on then pour a little water on his face.

"Kim taehyung I'm going to kill you!" he sat up, I walk to my bathroom to get a towel and aspirin for him knowing he would have a headache.

SUGA:
I woke up by water on my face the only one who does that is Taehyung."Kim taehyung imma kill you" I sat up with a bad ass headache.

Waiting for my eye to adjust to the light I notice I'm not even at home. I looked around and saw y/n coming out of her bathroom with a towel.

"Did you pour water on me?" I ask, "Nahh casper did" she said sarcastically handing me a towel and aspirin.

"That's not funny" I said "well you didn't wake up" she said walking I'm guessing her closet.
"A THANK YOU WOULD BE NICE" she yelled from her closet.

"How did I get here?" I ask taking the aspirin. She walk out her closet and started explaining last night "well you came up to my window drunk then climb in and started getting comfortable in my bed".

"We didn't do anything?" I ask she looked at me confused, "Like you know sex" I said her eyes widen "noooo" she said shaking her head.

Awe how cute she a Virgin

"You a virgin aren't you" I got off the bed walking toward her. She didnt say nothing, but backed up

I could tell she was looking at my abs. I kept walking toward her until her back hit the wall I lean closer to her ear.

"Can I have a tooth brush?" I whispered in her ear

Y/N:
Oh my gosh I thought he was gonna kiss me or something. "Get yo hot ass breathe out of my face" I said looking disgusted, He backed away from and grabbed his shirt and put it on.

I walk to my bathroom to get him a toothbrush. Luckily it's Saturday "here's a toothbrush" I handed him one.

He just took it and went to the bathroom, "A thank you would be nice" I mumbled.

While he's in the bathroom I went downstairs to go make breakfast. A few minutes later yoongi came downstairs.

"I'm going back home and get dress then come back" he said. "Come eat first" I said, he listened and sat down at the table.