𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

(Edit 10/24/19)

Y/N:
"Who you over there texting?" I said coming out my bathroom with my pjs on "the boys they being stupid" he chuckled "alright then the bathroom is all yours" I said plopping on my bed.

He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom once I heard the shower running I instantly start texting my cousin.

Y/n💃:
COUSINNNN!!!

My cuzzo:
Wassup

Y/n💃:
Wyd?

My cuzzo:
Chillin watching videos about nct they being disrespectful

Y/n💃:
Again?

My cuzzo:
Yes again...man lucas over here flirting with the camera again.

Y/n💃:
Poor lucas he needs something to distract him.

My cuzzo:
Girl...guess what

Y/n💃:
What?

My cuzzo:
Dad said I can come down and visit

Y/n💃:
Wait so you coming to korea!

My cuzzo:
Yasssss!

I was so happy I started jumping around and hitting that footwork.

"Wassup with you?" Yoongi ask startling me I turned around towards him.

He didn't have no shirt on and his hair was wet. I dont know if I'm imagining things or I see a damn god in front of me.

"Like What you see?" He ask smirking "n-no" I stuttered "oook" he said "but again whats up with you?" He ask again "my cousin coming down here to visit" I said jumping up and down "AYE STOP WITH ALL THAT JUMPING!" my momma yelled "SORRY MOMMA" I yelled back.

Yoongi stop me from jumping once he heard my mom loud ass voice by my waist. I looked at where his hands at then back at him while he was looking at me.

He pulled me close, we still looking into each other eyes next thing you know we kissing. It was slow and passionate.

I pulled away " i-im sorry" he stuttered " no no its ok i liked it" I admitted "oh so you don't mind me doing it again" he smirked.

"Nope" I smiled I grabbed his face and kissed him. I feel him smiling into the kiss.

"YALL BETTER NOT BE MAKING BABIES IN MY HOUSE!" I heard my mama.

Me and yoongi pulled away and started laughing "come on let go to sleep" he said "ok" I peck his lips.

We crawled into my bed and start cuddling together. I smiled knowing how comfortable he is. I looked at him seeing he had his eyes closed I pecked his lips one last time I saw his lips turning into a smile before going to bed.

The end