𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

(Edit 10/24/19)

SUGA:
"hey guys" y/n greeted "I'm going to go pack" I whisper in her ear she nodded.

I left the room and walked into my room I made sure I packed my pajamas,clothes for school, ear phones,charger,and etc.

I walked out with my backpack.

"Where you going hyung?" Tae ask "I'm spending the night at y/n's" I said "again?" Jimin pouted "when would I get the chance to spend the night y/n?" He ask.

"Next time chimchim" she hugged him and kissed his cheek I felt pure jealousy.

"Come on y/n lets go" I grabbed her hand "yoongi wait let me talk to you real quick" jin said I nodded letting go of y/n hand and walking into the kitchen with him.

"Did you get your medication" shit I forgot "no thanks for reminding me" I ran to my room to get them.

I have to take them before I go to bed so I won't have nightmares about the incident. I walked out the room "ready?" Y/n ask "yea lets go" we said bye to everyone and left.

We made it back to y/n house just in time when her mom finish dinner we sat at the table and ate. Let me tell you her mom food is good as hell she made pork chops with mash potato and corn.

I never had this in my life. I see how y/n got a little booty he mama feeding her right. We finish dinner I offered to wash the dishes before anyone of them refused I took their plates and started washing them.

Few minutes later y/n came in to help dry the plates. After we was done we went upstairs to her room she went to go take a shower. I laid on her bed seeing I had a text from the boys in the group chat.

Bangtan boys

Jiminie👼:YOONGI HYUNG!!!
jiminie👼:ANSWER ME!

talien👽:hes probably fucking y/n right now

Eomma(jin)🙇:MIN YOONGI YOU BETTER NOT!
Eomma🙇:I'LL BEAT YOU!

j-horse🐴:noo you cant get none before me 😭

God of destruction💢:yoongi hyung would not do that.....right hyung?

Bunny boy🐇:y/n noona wouldnt allow that.

Agust D🔥
Guys calm down Ddaeng y/n is in the shower and no i wouldnt fuck. y/n unless she want the tongue technology👅

Eomma🙇: EXCUSE ME! MIN YOONGI!

I laughed at jin text I turned my phone off seeing y/n just got out the shower.