𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

(Edit:10/20/19)
SUGA:
We made it to school but i didnt get out "suga you coming?" Y/n ask "yea in a bit I meet you inside" I told her.
She just nodded and left I text the jimin letting him know I'm not coming to school so he won't worry.

After I send the text I turned off my phone, I made sure y/n was inside the school before I drove off to my hide away.

JIMIN:
I got yoongi text telling me he won't be here I ask him why but he didn't respond.

"Hey chimchim" I heard y/n voice I turned around seeing her walking my way "hey y/n" I hugged her once she was in front of me. "Guys have you seen yoongi hyung? he's not answering his phone" hobi asking standing next to me "I have" y/n spoke "when and where is he?" I ask.

"he spend the night over my house again and he drove us to school this morning, but he told me he was gonna meet me inside" she explain.

"Yoongi hyung text saying he's not coming today" I was beyond confused "did anything happened?" Hobi ask "no....wait. Yeah" she said.

"What happened?" I ask " after we was done eating yoongi told me to go get our bags while he was washing the dishes" she explained "I did what he told me to do and went to go get our bags and a picture fell out of his bag" she continued.

"Wait...was it a picture of him with a girl?" Hobi ask "yea.." She replied "does the girl look like him?" I ask. "Yea....." She said slowly hobi turned around and walk away.

HOSEOK:

After I text suga hyung I called namjoon

"Hello?" Namjoon answered "we have a problem" I spoked "e yoongi" I told him "he's not here at school?" He ask "no thats the problem" I told him.

"Meet me in the front of the school" he told me before hanging up I did what he told me and walk to the front where he was standing at "lets go" he said.