𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

(Edited 02/01/21)

Friday(Next day)

NAMJOON:
I was leaving my class when I saw y/n get pushed into to lockers. "HEY!" I shouted the girl who pushed y/n looked at me all flirty and shit twisting their hair.

"Oh hi oppa" one the girls greeted, "Shut up what's going on here" I looked at the girls. "Oh nothing" one the girls replied. "Bitch I'm about to fuck you up now" y/n said taking off her hoop earrings. I hold her back

"Y'all leave her alone or else" I growled, "but RM oppa, why you defending this ugly monkey" one of the girl said whining. " Monkey?! Oh yea yo ass is grass" y/n trying to get to the girl, but I was still holding her back.

"Shut the fuck up! she ain't ugly and if I see or hear y'all messing with her we gonna have a huge problem and y'all don't want that right?" I said.

They turned around and stomped away. I turn to look at y/n, "calm down" I said, "nahh that bitch got me fucked up, don't let me catch her slippin" she said still mad.

" but thank you for sticking up for me" she said putting back on her earrings. "Your welcome" I smiled back which made my dimples deepened. "You have really cute dimples" she mumbled lowly acting like I didn't hear her.

"Thank you" I smiled, "Oh you heard me" she looked shocked, "Yea" I chucked. She looked away, "You wanna go get lunch with me?" I ask.

"Sure....but where?" she said, "Where ever you want to go" I said, "Ok heres my numbers so when it's lunch time text me" she said taking a piece of paper out her bag and wrote her number on it then gave it to me.

"Ok" I put the piece of paper in my pocket.

RINNNNNNNNNNGG

"I'll walk you to class" I said

"Thank you, but I think I'll be good on my own" she said smirking, "I don't care I'm still walking you" I put my arms over her shoulders, "Fineeee" she groaned.

SUGA:
After I got y/n number out of Jimin phone I decided not to text her yet. On my way to my class I saw Namjoon and y/n. And Namjoon had his arm over y/n shoulders, for some reason I felt mad, like everybody hanged out with y/n except me.

"Oh what's up lil meow meow" Namjoon laughed greeting me. "Stop fucking calling me that dumb ass name" I barked, "Aww come on its cute" he ruffled my hair.

"Don't forget I'm older then you" I said, "Wait your older then RM?" y/n ask shocked, "Yeah I'm the 2nd oldest you got a problem" I said, "No its....just that..your-".

"Don't you dare say it" I growled, "Short" and she said it anyway, I just glared at her and walking inside the classroom. "Yoongi I'm sorry" she apologized sitting next to me.

"Don't call me yoongi" I frowned putting my head down. "Then What do you want me to call you then?" I ask, "I told you Suga" I said, "Ok then" she said looking at the front of the class.

Skip to lunch

Y/N:
Time flew by fast right now it was lunch. I looked at my phone seeing I had a text message from an unknown number

 I looked at my phone seeing I had a text message from an unknown number

Change name to dimples
(A/n: Don't pay attention to the time)

I started walking to the front when Jungkook stopped me. "Y/n" he called out, "Oh hi bunny" I smiled. "Hey where you going?" He ask, "To the front to meet up with RM wanna come?" I offered.

"Yea" he answered, "Ok let me ask if its ok?" I said.

Text messages:

"He said yeah come on" we both started walking when Taehyung an J-hope stopped us

"He said yeah come on" we both started walking when Taehyung an J-hope stopped us. "Hey where y'all going?" tae ask, "Going out to get lunch with RM hyung" jungkook said.

"Can we come?" j-hope ask happily, "I have to ask RM" I said.

Text messages

"He said its fine" I smiled