Teaser

The dull ache on my head was a reminder of what happened. I have been kidnapped. Now the question is who has kidnapped and why? My brother has tones of enemies. And belonging to one of the Mafia families my life has very different from other girls of my age. Since childhood I have been kept very secured. My growing up consisted of an abusive father, a brother who became a man at the age of 16 by killing his first human, my baby sister and two of my bodyguards who were more like a stone statues rather than a breathing human being. Sometimes I wonder do they even pee? If yes, then when? Sister and Me did home school as we were not allowed to go out due to constant threat of our enemies. So we were under tight security since we were born.

I scolded myself to calm down because if I kept on fighting I might end up bruising my wrist. What I did next was I tried to analyse the place which was quite impossible to figure out since my eyes were tied. Next thing I felt was the floor. It was concrete I understood from the texture and feel. Smell of oil confirmed me that I was kept in some kind of of a factory or a garage. I didn't even try to scream because the cloth that was stuffed inside my mouth almost made me gag. When I tried to get up I found my legs are chained. Bloody hell. Who the hell kidnapped me? Whoever did it they know who I am. Because in normal circumstances they wouldn't chain a woman unless they know that I am master in escaping.

I have been kidnapped many times but no one could ever keep me more than 24 hrs. That answers why I am chained. Now the question is who is this person or the gang? And what exactly does they want.

I have to find something that might help me to cut the rope but cutting the chain would be next to impossible.

That's when I start rotating myself from one point to the other inside the space. As far as my experience goes the room isn't more than 100 sqft. My assumption about a factory or a garage was wrong. The smell of the rain suggested that I am inside some private area and in a sealed of room like a locker room sort. I stopped rolling the moment I sit something that feels like a wood, a door, maybe.

I tried to get up which I was successful in doing and found the door handle. With the help of my elbow I tried to open it but obviously it was locked. Next thing I did was to open my blindfold. After a lot of try I was able to hook the stripe of cloth against the door handle. Then slid it and myself up worked. The blindfold slid down exposing the room in front of my eyes.

I know this kind of room because I have one in my own house. It is the torture cell which mean I am kidnapped by a gang. And the way they chained me if was next to impossible to escape from here.

Constant digital beeping confirms that I have been put inside in the digitalized area and my every move is watched. I checked the corners of the room so see the installed cameras. I knew one thing now, I can only escape using my brains an not my physical power.

The only way to get out of here is to play victim because there is no other alternative. I simply can't go out without the kidnappers help but before that I have to find out who they are.