Past Unfolds

~Khushi~

I wanted to close my eyes or look other side when he opened his shirt. But I couldn't. The girly parts of mine were in riots. Arnav Singh Raizada is sizzling hot when he is undressed. The way he flexed his back muscles I had to press my legs together and suddenly I was aware of my heartbeat down there. Thanks

He is the biggest example of perfection. The contouring of his muscles were just perfect. There wasn't an inch of flesh in his body.  I must say that the man definitely spends a lot of time on himself working out. The two dimples at his back winked at me and he expended and contacted his chest.

His strong legs oozed power and strength. No wonder he was walking that fast. What caught my eyes was a scar that ran along his nape and continued towards his front. It was pretty deep because I could see it from where I was standing and it was almost more than 20 feet away from where he was undressing.

My assumption of him being a Greek God is correct. A painter would definitely want to paint a subject like him. Without giving me a glance when he knew that I was oogling him from a distance he ran towards the lake bare foot and in one fluid motion jumped into it.

Without a second thought I quickly got out of my clothes leaving behind my under garments and jumped inside the lake to catch him up.

I happen to be a good swimmer so it didn't take much time to detect him underwater and reach as fast as I could. I pushed myself up towards the surface right beside him.

I could make out he was surprised to see me. He looked at me and then towards the shore maybe to catch a glimpse of my discarded dress beside his. Umm! Interesting. So he is kind off affected by me it looks like. Not bad Khushi Kumari Gupta, I mentally yipped.

"Care to swim?" I ask him gulping down my nervousness.

He narrowed his eyes and then without uttering a single thing he started swimming away from me. Whats, with this man? Why is he ignoring me since morning?

I swan towards him again and this time stopped right in front of him. "Are you scared to loosing to a girl?" I challenge him because I know that's how I am going to get his attention. He is a capo after all and he will never back off if someone challenges him.

"You tiny creature, you think you can beat me in swimming with those chicken wings of yours?"

"How infuriating of a man you are. This is how you talk to a woman?", I splashed some water on his face. He moved his face sideways closing his eyes clearly not liking my playfulness.

"For me you are a hostage and not a woman whom I want to impress. So ya, I talk like this", he took of the opposite direction again.

"Argh!", I took off behind him then swan under-water to reach him again in front. He stopped sensing my closeness again.

"You know what you are just making excuses so that you don't have to compete me".

"I really don't have time for all these bullshit. I am getting out of this lake right now and if you want suggestion, I would ask you to get out of it since the water is too cold and you might catch cold".

"I am your hostage right? Then why do you care what happens to me?", I glared at him like a kid.

He moved towards me then and I refused to back away this time. "I challenge you Arnav Singh Raziada. Ten Laps. Whoever wins..."

"What if I win? What will you do?"

I moved closed to him, I don't know from where I am getting this bravery. We were almost nose-to-nose and if I am not wrong I could hear his breath hitch due to our closeness. His eyes were penetrating mine and I could see the fight in his obs. I could sense that he wanted to look down and he was controlling himself from doing so.