The Kidnapper

Arnav

"The deal is important Aman. Anyhow this shipment needs to be delivered safely", I sipped on black coffee to keep myself awake. Yesterday night killing that rat bastard then taking care of the business spoiled my mood already. He was a fucking traitor. Thanks to Sheetal, she had informed me about Dias secret meeting with the Gupta's. I thought he was loyal after all I brought him here and gave him shelter and treated him like my son.

From past few months I was suspecting that someone is leaking all the information's of Raizadas but never thought I was him. When I saw him talking to one of the dogs of Gupta I just couldn't control my fury. I took out my gun and emptied it on his skull. I didn't even gave him time to explain. The boy to whom I had taught everything betrayed me. And I can take everything but betrayal. And these Gupta's has been pain in the ass. I don't like Avinash Gupta. He is a rotten man. His way of working is unethical. He takes the wrong root always and that pisses me off.

Their recent mergers with the Singhanias were another bad news. If they are thinking that they can capture Raizadas they don't know that they are not even born to destroy us.

"I am personally taking care of the shipment. You don't have to worry about it", Aman my right hand man assured me. "The guns will reach New York on time and delivered at the right place".

"Good", I disconnected the line to dial Sheetal's number and found it switched off. Gulping down the last portion of the coffee I went to freshen up.

Entering the bathroom I saw the bloody shirt on the sink. I took it and then with the lighter I burnt it so destroy the last evidence of Dias' murder. I was washing my face when my phone beeps. The message was from Akash, my brother. How was on mission in Chicago. I know he wouldn't message me unless it's urgent.

I opened my Whatsapp and found his message that read, 'Call immediately'

I instantly dialled his number. He picked up before I could hear the ring. 'Sheetal, she is kidnapped'

"Who?" I asked looking myself at the mirror. My blood boiled and all I want to do is put the knife against that bloody kidnappers throat.

The name that came out from Akash's mouth was the last nail in the coffin. I wanted to

throw something against the mirror and break it into pieces. But I control. It wasn't the right time to lose my shit. It's time to plan. I disconnected the line and rolled my head.

After dressing up in my patent black suit and silver tie I picked up all my weapons and fix them against my body in their designated places. My two guns, one in the waistband and the other in the chest. A knife in the holder strapped on my right leg and the other in my left arm. Whether I wear clothes or not are immaterial. But these four things are like my second skin.

I went towards the desk and brought the laptop to life. Typing Two three key words I got all the information that I needed about Gupta sisters flashing on my IMac screen. Khushi and Payel the two. I have seen both with mr gupta when they were really young. Khushi has just turned 18 while Payel is Sixteen Years old. Raizadas don't abduct children. It's beyond their principal. So Payel was out of question. Which left with only one choice. Khushi Kumari Gupta.

I dialled Aman's number.

"Yes boss"

"I need all the information about the eldest daughter of Gupta.

"Consider it done".

While speaking to Aman, I try to google her name. There wasn't much information about her. In our society girls are kept under wrap to avoid praying eyes. It's a tradition in mob culture to marry a girl who is a virgin. If by any chance a girl loses her virginity before marriage she is punished severely with the family. Either they are sold to sex workers or they are hitched with the weakest soldier and is barred from the fathers family for her entire life.