A different chapter

~Khushi~

I silently walked in-between the two testosterone filled men. I know Kero was occasionally glancing towards me because whenever I made an eye contact with him he glanced away getting caught off gurad. On the other hand Arnav didn't glance back once. 'Karoos', I mentally whined.

I munched on the grapes what was handed over by Kero and twitched few times as the tangy juice irritated my salivary buds. I did ofer them but both of them refused it. Good for me. I am so hungry.

"Boss we are almost there", Kero stated. I glanced up to see the main road just few meters away. Kero handed me over his coat and silently asked me to wear it since I was shivering in cold. The weather has oddly become chilly and since I couldn't dry myself up after the dip my teeth were cluttering against each other. I was thankful to him since I was still unsure whether either of the guys could make out my dangling boobs. Even though they weren't really huge but still they were of decent size.

Arnav watched Kero intensely as he handed me over the jacket and the way he looked at him blame my over excited hormones it felt like he was going to straggle Kero with his own hands. 'That's interesting', I decided to play along with this. A Jealous Arnav would be a treat to watch.

As we stepped on the road a car that was parked few feet away approached us. It was a jet black Mercedes with a red flag on it. The nearer it came I could see a royal logo on it. It was an R with a crown of it.

The chauffer got down from the car seeing Arnav and opened the back door for him. Arnav who was walking ahead of me and Kero stopped and turned to look at me. As if my legs had it own mind, I walked towards him. He put his hand against my small back and urge me to go come with him.

The chauffer was visibly surprised to see me but then lowered his eyes as Arnav gently pushed me silently asking me to get inside the car. From the corner of my eyes I watched Kero getting inside the front seat of the car which meant I and Arnav would be sitting together in the back seat.

Quietly I entered the car and shifted towards the other side to make space for him to get inside. The chauffer closed the door once Arnav made himself comfortable on the seat.

"Penthouse, David" Arnav replied curtly.

"Yes Sir" David side glancing towards me. What was that look on his face?

"Do you want me to switch of the AC", Kero asked me holding the controller in his hand. He is so sweet.

"Don't you think you are bit more worried about Miss Gupta than it is required Kero?", Arnav's curt voice made me shiver. But I am so enjoying this.

"She is shivering ASR, I am sure you don't want your hostage to fall sick soon?" Kero asked sarcastically.

"Why don't you mind your own business Kero?"

"Umm! I would like if you could warm the inside temperature a bit", I replied to irritate Arnav even more.

"Sure"

"And thanks Kero, that's really sweet of you", I held his left shoulder and squeezed it gently. Arnav watched my hand and looked away.

The journey was dead quiet. No one spoke a single word. I wanted to listen to music but then I can't really ask for that, can I? It would be too much to ask for in the given scenario.

"How are you feeling now?", Kero asked hesitantly.

What has happened to me that made him ask this question? "Why did you ask me that?"

"After what happened yesterday..."

I didn't let him complete the sentence. What has happened to me yesterday? What is he talking about? I frowned when I asked the next question, "What are you talking about?"