Threat

Khushi

ASR grabbed my head and pulled me along with him. I kept on begging him not to let Kero touch me. No matter how tough I showed them but below my though exterior I was a scared girl. I don't want any random guy to touch me. Not even ASR. My virginity was threatened now. What if he tries to force me?

We reached another room that was bigger then the first one. He pushed me in the bed and ordered Kero to come in the same room.

"Please ASR", I dragged myself in one corner of the bed. He was removing his cufflinks my eyes went wide watching him. Fear gripped my heart taking the life out of it. Because I knew if he tried he could easy force himself on me and guessing from where I am nobody would come to save me because no one would hear me screaming for help.

Kero entered the room with a packet and a box. My gaze was fixed on ASR who was now rolling his sleves. He took the packet and the box from Kero's hand and gestured him to stand behind. Kero without a word complied. He went and stood behind ASR crossing his muscular arms.

ASR threw the packet on the bed and placed the box along with it. He came around the bed towards me while I started shifting away from him. He was quick enough to grab my hand and pulled me up from the bed.

"Please ASR don't do this to me. I know what my brother did was wrong. He shouldn't have kidnapped your girl", the statement made him tighten his grip making me wince in pain as this fingers dug against my bruise.

Without a word he took me towards the dressing unit and made me sit. I didn't get a single thing that was happening. Kero came and handed over the box to him. But he didn't take it.

"You are more than capable of doing this Kero. I really don't have time for all these. But since this is important and I don't want her infected now you take it up and if she tries to run away again inject her a pacifier".

"No ASR".

"Shut up. I have heard a lot from you. Now you better comply what we ask you to do I played along with you in that silly knife fight of yours but don't mistake it with my inability. If I wanted I would have killed you for your little stunt. Be thankful to Kero who saved your life".

Scared was an understatement what I was feeling suddenly. He looked dangerous when he was angry that I noted. And I didn't want to infuriate him farther. The cut on his hand still bleed.

Kero opened the box to take out something. But I held ASR's gaze. He was furious. Then suddenly he left the room leaving Kero and me alone.

He took my hand and pulled up my sleeves. I tried to protect but he held my arms tightly. Then before I know anything my hand burned like hell. What the hell? What did he just apply?

I looked towards the area where I felt the burn and was shocked to see that I was bleeding. The white cotton was soaked in red. When did that happen? And why I was not aware of it.

It made my blood boil even further that they thought I am weak and aren't capable of taking care of my own wound. Being threatened evaporated like a puff and my feminist side slowly took control. I snatched the cotton from Kero's hand and held it against the wound. He raised his eyebrows.

If both of you think that I am not capable of treating my own wound you are wrong. I can do that very well.

He didn't say a single thing. Sometimes I wonder whether this guy talks at all or not. But since I heard him speaking to ASR I know he can talk and he is a deep voice compared to his age.

Then he handed me over a syringe with some liquid. I looked at him suspiciously. Understanding that he showed me the bottle from where he took the medicine. It was a painkiller.