part 4

He come closer and closer and i step backwards till i feel wall behind me. "Why don't you just let us. We will make you feel like only girl in the world" he say. "Beacuse you will make me feel that but after you will do same on oder girl" i say. "What if we will not" he say and he put his hands on my hips and pull me closer. Then he slowly come even more closer and kiss me. His lips are just perfect. I can say he is good kisser. I wanted to touch his hair but he have bun so i took it off. "What are you doing" he say. "I want to touch your hair" i say. "Okay then" he say and kiss me again. His fluffy hair is just perfect. He lift me up without breaking kiss. He put me on sink and start to kiss my neck. No we can't do that. "Marcus" i say and make him look at me. "Are i did something wrong" he ask. "no of course you didn't but lesson will end in some minutes we need go back" i say. "okay" he say and put me down. "But you need to admit that you liked this" he say. "Yes i love it" i say. "can i get my rubber back" he ask. "No you can't" i say. "But c'mon my hair cover my face and it's not like i have hair brush right now and we today have P.E." he say. "i will give you it later" i say. "but girls like you more with your hair like this. You look cute like that" i say. Then we go back in class. I come in first and nobody pay any atention but then Marcus come in too and everybody look at us shocked beacuse of his hair. I sit back beside Petra and just 3 min later school bell ring and now we will have P.E. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you think are they will ever sleep with her 😮