part 16

"Yes it's true" they say. "Wait realy but how" i ask. "Well we got it from one boy who is older then us just one year he didn't want it so we take it" Marcus say. "Are your mom and dad know about that" i ask. "yes they do" Martinus say and they laugh. "Wha... How" if i am in they skin my mom will kill me. "well on one our party we used just handcuffs both of us but with difrent girl and they leave because our parents was need to come home and we forgot to take it off from bed and dad saw it when he come to wake up us and at first they was mad and tell us it's not good and that stuf but later they stop care about it" Martinus say. "wow" We continue whatch movie and soon is over. "i think we need to go home" Marcus say. "why you can't stay" i ask. "maybe we can" he say. "But we need to go home to take or books and clothing for tomorow." Marcus say. "You will go with us" Martinus say. "no what your mom will say" i say. "oh c'mon don't worry" Marcus say and before i answer he pull me out and we are on our way there. "I think only mom and Emma are home because dad is on work" Marcus say and look at Martinus "yes" he say. We are in front of they hose and it look beautiful. We come inside and now i see it better then on party. We took off our shoes and Martinus yell. "mom are you here" when we come in living room. "Yes i am in the kitchen" i heard they mom voice. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What they mom will say 😮