part 9

After some hours we stop and just talk but we also thinking about to play drinking game. "Hey Marcus and Martinus look around to see who they can fuck" Lana say. "i don't care" Ema say. We start to play again when i feel hands on my shoulders "can we play too" Martinus say. "You scared me" i say and look up at him. "I didn't want to" he say and laugh. He and Marcus sit on my both sides and we play. We drink more and more and we all become werry drunk. "Lets dance" Martinus yell. "why not" i say. We go and start to dance. It's so funny because we both can't stand anymore. Everybody start to leave and i go too. When i come home i lay in bed and fall asleep realy fast. In morning when i wake up i had realy bad headache. I take pill and change my clothes because i didn't yesterday. Then i remember how much fun i had yesterday and i am happy that i decide to go. When i feel better i go in walk. Then i saw Marin. "hey" i say. "hey you was been on party yesterday" he say. "yes i did it was be realy good" i say. "are you maybe want to ho out with me" he ask. This is not first time he ask that. "sorry but no" i say. "yeah u understand" he say and walk away. Then someone call me and it's Petra. "hey are you know what i just heard" she say. "no what" "Marcus and Martinus have sex toys" she say. "from when and why" i ask. "i don't know and from when they was 14 like i heard when they start to sleep with girls and go at lot of party but i don't know if it is 100% true" she say. "Okay" i say and we hang. I now realy want to know are they realy have sex toys and why from that early. I mean they have been 14 and soon 15 when they start to hook up with girls and that stuf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ouh 😏😏