part 20

Today we go to school again and of course i going with Marcus and Martinus. When we walk in school everybody look at us weird. I go to my locker and they go somwhere i don't know where. And what i didn't say my mom came home and i am so happy. Then Lara come to me. "Oh look who is happy with her boys" she say. "What you want" "i want you to go away from Marcus" she say. "They chose me not you" i say. "you should say no" "go away" i say. "C'mon they use you for sex Marin will never use like that" she say. "Your brother and me. Hahahah NO. Go away" i say and look back in my locker. "you know what? If you not go away from Marcus then ...." "Then what" Marcus say and come beside me and she just say nothing. "go away from her and don't come back" Martinus say. She look at me with lot of hate and go away. "She will not touch you or talk with you anymore like that" Marcus say and kiss me. Then school bell ring and we go in class. I sitting beside Petra and behind us is Marcus and Martinus. We sitting on end of classroom so it's good. I need to go toilet and teacher let me. While i wash my hands i heard someone inside with me. Maybe is Marcus or Martinus or anoder girl. I turn around and it's Marin. "what you want this is girl bathroom" i say. "i know" he say and start to come closer to me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will hapined 😮