part 23

Leonarda P.O.V
They put bandage on my arm and it stop beeding. "Hey baby girl you will be okay" Marcus say on our way home. "Boy thank you so much for take care of her" my mom say. "no problem" they say. When we come home i just rest and then Martinus come inside my room. "Hey i want to tell you something maybe is not right moment but ... Yeah..." He say. "Just say it" i say and he sit beside me. "Look in last time i text with Petra realy much and i know she is in love with me and.... I think i like her too" he say. "Baby it's okay" i say and smile. "are you shure" "yes i know Marcus love me more in girlfriend boyfriend way but promise me we will stay best friends" i say. "i promise" he say and smile. "but before you go.. can i get last kiss from you" i say. "of course" he say and kiss me. It was realy long and sweet kiss. "i love you" i say. "I love you too" he say and go. Then Marcus come with happy face. "You are happy that you have me just for yourself" i say. "To be honest yes" he say and lay beside me. "Marin will go in anoder school" he say. "Good" i say. "And when your hand will be better we will go on vacation" he say. "Where" "Thailand" he say and kiss my nose. We stay all day in bed and we just cuddled and sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just one part left 😢