Chapter 3

(Sophie's POV)

Fitz and I arrived at foxfire the next day, or pretty much today, since he came at midnight! We met up with the crew, except for Wylie. And Jensie.

"Hey, Sophie!" Said Dex.

"Hey guys." Fitz said. Fitz grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. Everyone smiled.

"Well then, I should say it... Tammy and I are together!" Biana smiled and kissed Tam's cheek.

"Aaaawwe! What about you and Linh, Dex?" I asked. Dex blushed, as did Linh.

"Linh... um... uh... will you... be my--" Dex started.

"Yes!" Linh cut him off and they hugged.

"Ugh... I'm lonely. Sophie, can you get me a boyfriend?" Keefe said.

"A boyfriend, Keefe? A boyfriend?" Said a random voice from somewhere.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Shouted Tam.

Fourth wall alert! "I am the author of this fanfic. Goodbyyyee." Suddenly the voice was gone.

"I meant a... a girlfriend. Get me a girlfriend, Sophie!" Keefe fake sobbed.

"Get one yourself, Keefe." Sophie responded.

"Ugh... fine, but you owe meee!"

"Um... Keefe? C-can I talk to you in private? Oh, and we need to celebrate!" Marella said. (For all of you Keefarella shippers)

"Oh! We So need to celebrate!" Biana said.

"Um, no. That's not--" Fitz started.

"Ooh! We'll have mallowmelt, lushberry juice, and all sorts of things!" Biana added.

"Ugh, fine." I say.

(Authors POV)

And SoFitz shared a kiss, and well as
Tiana.

(Sophie POV)

"How about we celebrate next week?"

"Deal!" They all said. I guess this is what I get for telling Biana and Marella. Oh well, I love Fitz.