Chapter 7

(Sophie's POV)

   I was sitting in my room trying not to go insane. Fitz is sick. The date is postponed. Nothing to do! Everyone else is going on a double date, even Biana. Seriously, she bailed on Fitz. Whatever. I'll just be miserable...

(Biana's POV)

   Fitz is finally asleep. I sneaked to the leapmaster and went to Tam, Linh, and Dex. We were having a double date. I was wearing a super cute dress!

 I was wearing a super cute dress!

We were going to sort of a ball. To bad Fitz got sick! This ball is where he was going to take Sophie on the date! Councilor Oralie invites us. I saw the others waiting for me by a fountain. Linh was just lovely! A beautiful purple and white dress!

 Linh was just lovely! A beautiful purple and white dress!

   "Biana! It's about time." Tam said.

   "Shut up, shadow."

   "So, you've made it." Said a sweet voice.

   "Hi, Councilor Oralie! We wouldn't miss it." Dex said.

   "This way." She led us to a ball room, full of decorations, tables with beautiful treats, it was absolutely amazing! We all talked and danced for a while, chattering about poor Sophie and Fitz. I wish they could've come.

   "Biana, your imparter." Said Tam. He handed me the device and I answered. Oh no.

   "Um... Fiiiiiittz, hiii. What are you up to?"

   "When I'm recovered I'm going to kick that fashion obsessed butt of yours! Come home... please! I'm lonely!" Fitz was crying. I stepped out of the ballroom. "Please!! I'm hungry and I'm lonely and I want my girlfriend!" He sobbed. He looked at me a second later, all the tears gone. "Come home, dang it!" He shouted. No longer crying. "I want food!" He was angry. "Oh look, sparkles!" He said, now happy. "I'm tired. Goodnight, blahana." The imparter turned off.

   "He is very weird. Anyway... Tam, I'm a bit tired."

   "Ok, let's take you home." My boy said.

   "No. Fitz is being weird. Can I stay with y'all?"

   "Sure. I guess." Linh said.

"Are we forgetting something?" Tam questioned.

"Um, no. I don't think so." I responded. With that, we left the ballroom, and went to their residence and I got pajamas that Linh let me use. I went to Tam's room, crawled in his bed with him, and went to sleep. "Oh, dang it. We did forget something."

~meanwhile~

(Dex's POV)

"Guys!? Biana!? Linh, Tam!" I shouted, trying to find them in the huge ballroom.

Haha, poor Dex! Anyway, sorry for the wait! Love you!