05

johnny
---

"yay! the sleepover is on!" kenzie says.

god she's so cute.

wait, what?

"can you drop johnny and i off at our house so we can grab our stuff?" lauren asks mackenzie.

"yeah." kenzie says.

"mom can you have the uber take us to their house?" she says.

"what's the address?" melissa asks us.

"123 4th street." i say.

"okay, just let me tell the driver." melissa answers.

"maddie and my mom are gonna share a room, we get one all to ourselves." kenzie says. "there's two beds, so lauren and i can share."

"okay! i can't wait!" says lauren.

"me neither." i say.

---

we arrive at lauren and i's house.

"do you wanna come in?" i ask kenzie.

"sure!" she says. we get out of the uber and walk up the path to our house.

"it's really messy, sorry." lauren says.

"it's fine. you should see my house. clothes, shoes, and other random things everywhere." kenzie giggles.

that's so cute.

wait, what?

i run up to my room to grab my things. i had texted my mom in the uber and she's fine with it. i grab everything i needed for tonight and the next day.

i walk into the hall and hear lauren and kenzie in lauren's room.

"johnny totally likes you." lauren says.

"totally." kenzie says in a sarcastic tone.

"i'm serious! you should see the way he looks at you!" my annoying sister says. i hear footsteps walking closer to the door so i run downstairs to the living room. i sit in the couch and act like i've been there the whole time.

"are you guys ready?" i say, standing up.

"yep!" lauren says.

"let's go." kenzie says.

---
at the hotel room
---
kenzie's pov
---

we brought in our things to the hotel room.

"this is nice." lauren says.

"wow, look at this view!" i say, looking out the window.

we had a perfect look at downtown toronto. it was beginning to get dark, so the lights were on and it was glowing.

"okay, lets get organized." i say.

"how? there's really nothing to organize." says johnny.

"there's some things." i say.

i grab my suitcase and open it to reveal a large assortment of chips, candies, and chocolate. i see lauren's eyes practically bulge out of her head.

"we're so eating all that tonight!" she yells.

"lauren, shush! there are other guests here at the hotel!" johnny reprimands her.

"don't be so uncool." lauren says, rolling her eyes.

"back to what you said lauren, we totally are!" i say.

it was 8:30 pm, so we decided to change into our pajamas and watch a movie.