epilogue (part one)

dt: Kenzwhitnnie brianna_brianna06 writejenzie Shipallthewaygirl SMILEY_RILEY05 for all being active and supportive of this story! 💘💘

2 years after the last chapter

kenz
---

in two days, i graduate high school. after the maddie and mackenzie tour, i became very busy. when the show i was on, called total eclipse, ended, i quit being active in acting and singing. i don't do any jobs anymore. i'm now 18. i moved back to pittsburgh and started high school as a junior. i made many friends, ones who didn't use me for my fame.

you might be wondering about johnny.

he and i have seen each other a total of 2 times since the end of tour. once at my last meet and greet, and on my birthday, when i turned 17.

"what about this one?" my best friend aleyna says, holding up a red dress.

we're shopping for our graduation dresses with all our friends.

"no, her best color is black." sierra tells aleyna.

"that's right." i say.

"how are things with you and your boyfriend?" hannah asks me.

they've only met johnny once, when he visited for my birthday.

"good." i sigh.

"what's wrong?" aleyna asks.

"i just miss him." i say.

"well, this summer i'm sure you can see him." sierra says.

"yeah, we planned that i'm going to toronto on june 1st." i reply.

"but that's a whole 3 weeks still! graduation is in 2 days!" hannah says.

"i know." i say sadly.

"kenzie! look at this one!!" sierra exclaims, rushing over to me with a black dress.

"let me see that." i say.

that dress is absolutely perfect for me. it's black and off the shoulder and ends at my thighs. it's also very tight.

"i'm getting it." i say.

i check the tag. $130. not bad for a graduation dress.

i purchase the dress and some matching heels.

---

today is the day, the day i graduate from high school. the 2 years i was here were great.

i'm wearing my dress that i previously mentioned, the heels, and maddie is doing my makeup. maddie has always been great at makeup, but once we stopped being active in the acting and singing business, she became serious about it and is now a makeup artist. she makes quite a bit of money from it.

"and, done." she says as she puts the finishing touches on my face.

i look in the mirror and see how good she did.

"thank you maddie." i say.

"you look gorgeous." she says.

"let's start on your hair." she tells me.

i wanted to keep my hair simple, she all we did was curl it.

"let's take some pictures!" maddie says when we're done with my hair.