17

edit: i'm posting this early because i couldn't wait for you to read it! please try to get these to their goal! 💘💘

kenz
---

i don't kiss back for a second, stunned that this is actually happening, and then i do. we pull away after a couple seconds, and he breaks into the biggest smile i've ever seen him have.

"i love you." he whispers.

"i love you too." i reply, smiling.

---

"thank you portland!" i yell into the microphone.

it's the last show, which means brynn, the turners, lilia, lauren, and johnny all are leaving. jack is coming to pittsburgh with us for a month.

maddie, my mom, and i are standing on the stage, along with all of our friends. i'm between brynn and johnny. by the way, the video of johnny surprising me at our first show went viral. millions of people have seen it.

lilias mom runs into the stage and takes a picture of all of us standing in a line for us to post on our maddie and mackenzie tour account.

when she gets the picture, we all wave and walk off the stage. when i get backstage, johnny grabs me into a hug.

"i don't want you to go back to toronto." i cry.

"i don't want to go either." he says, sniffling.

"back to talking on snapchat." i say, tears running down my face.

he uses his thumb to wipe some tears off.

"but that's how we met, remember?" he says softly.

i nod.

"i love you." i whisper.

"i love you too." he replies.

he leans down and connects our lips, and i immediately kiss back this time.

"hey lovebirds. no pda backstage!" lauren yells at us.

i look up and realize everyone saw us.

"go away." i say.

"please." johnny says.

"guys, they're leaving each other and who knows when they'll see each other again? just leave them be." lilia says.

everyone walks to a common room and johnny and i go to my dressing room.

you might've guessed it, but yes. it turned into a make out session.

---

next chapter is the epilogue! there is a part one and part two of the epilogue. ily all, thanks for reading.

25 votes for next chapter!

354 words.

💘💘💘

---