16

dt: my friends, @Kenzwhitnnie and twinkie 💓

apparently people like this story? like trinity? (i'm shook) but thanks everyone for reading! 💘💘

kenzie
---

we're in maine, at our very last show of the maddie and mackenzie tour.

spending the last four months with johnny and lauren has been amazing. there's been so many fun, crazy things, like for example, ding dong ditch in the multiple hotels we've stayed in. i've also grown closer to lauren. we've had sleepovers, spa nights, and shopping sprees.

johnny and i haven't had a sleepover, because for some reason, our parents won't let us sleep in the same room. ( i WoNdEr wHy? )

"hey kenz!" i heard a female voice say.

i look up and see the one and only-

"brynn!" i yell.

we run to each other and hug.

i was waiting at the airport for her flight from arizona to get here.

"i missed you!" she yells.

"i missed you too!" i reply.

"let's get back to my hotel. you can meet johnny and lauren." i say.

"ooh, your boyfriend?" she asks mischievously.

"yes. and his sister." i say.

"okay, let's go." she says.

---

kenz💓: can u and laur come to my room?

john💙: ok

kenz💓: thanks 💗💗

john💙: ❤️❤️❤️

---

"they're on their way." i tell brynn.

"okay. by the way, my mom got me a room. it's 216, on the floor below you." she tells me.

"okay." i reply.

i hear a knocking on the door. i run over and open it.

"kenzie!" johnny exclaims when i open it and he pulls me into a hug.

"ahem?" lauren says.

"hi, lolo." i say.

"guys, this is brynn." i say.

"oh my god! i love you brynn!" lauren yells.

"why?" brynn asks.

"because i love your dancing and you're gorgeous!" lauren tells her.

"aw thank you, you're also gorgeous." brynn replies.

"jesus, girls love complimenting each other." johnny mutters.

"yes we do." i say.

he just looks at me and smiles.

"what?" i say.

"you're just to cute." he replies.

"i'd love to continue this, but i'd like to not be a third wheel here. brynn, do you want to come to my room? we can watch a movie or something." lauren says.

"sure." brynn says.

they leave and i sit on my bed. johnny follows me and also sits down.

"what's going to happen when i go back to pittsburgh and you go back to toronto?" i ask.

"we're still going to stay together. i hope. unless you don't want to!" he says nervously.

"i do! i just-" i sigh. "i'm going to be busy. i got a role in this show called total eclipse, and i have all these photo shoots, meet and greets, and auditions. plus i'm writing new songs, and i have to record them. i'm going to be busy. i don't want you to feel like i'm ignoring you if i can't talk to you all the time." i say.

"i know you're busy! i won't feel ignored! i'm happy that you're so successful." he says.

"thank you, johnny." i say.

we hug and he pulls back. he looks at me for a few seconds and presses his lips against mine.

---

*squeals in korean because this is so cute*

40 votes, 20 comments for next chapter!

536 words.

---