bonus chapter!

-if this gets posted, that means i've hit 500 followers! i cant thank everyone enough for supporting me throughout my many books!

also, feel free to spam the comments, as this book is almost at 1k comments!

✧✧✧

mackenzie and johnny are still happily married. they have great kids, 4 year old cole and 2 year old twins, raylan and rielan.

they moved to mackenzie's childhood home back in pittsburgh after the twins were born, and they're as happy as they can be.

johnny is a band teacher at the local middle school, and mackenzie works as a dance teacher, and owns her own dance studio.

they're 25 now, and they're very happy with their lives. they've decided to go on a second honeymoon. lauren and maddie, the best aunts ever, are watching the kids.

oh, by the way, lauren has a daughter named avery. she's 3 and the family adores her.

back to the honeymoon plans. they've decided to fly to maui, and island in hawaii, for a week. they've rented a cabana on the beach, all their bags are packed, and they're heading out the door right now.

✧✧✧
in hawaii
✧✧✧

"this is gorgeous!" mackenzie she exclaims when they get out of the airport and see the view.

"just like you." johnny winks, making mackenzie laugh.

"that's so cliche." she says, still laughing.

"but you love me." he smiles.

"i do." she says, softly kissing his lips.

they walk down the streets until they find a taxi. once they flag one down, they are driven to their cabana.

"thank you." kenzie thanks the driver as she pays.

"you're welcome, beautiful lady. here's my number if you want more rides." the driver says, smirking and handing kenzie a piece of paper.

"uh, what?" johnny says.

"i'm so sorry, but your sister here is very beautiful." the driver tells johnny.

"that's my husband." kenzie says, enunciating the word husband.

johnny looked ready to beat the drivers ass, and the driver could see it. he rolled up the windows and drove off, leaving johnny and kenzie alone on the streets with their luggage.

johnny was almost purple with anger, and kenzie was holding in her laughter. johnny angrily grabbed both of their suitcases and stomped into the cabana. he went into the bedroom and plopped down onto the bed facefirst.

"don't you want to go to the beach?" kenzie asked, coming through the door and closing it.

"i don't feel like it." johnny said, only the sound was muffled by the bed that was in the way.

"do you wanna go get food?" she asked, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"no." he says sadly.

"what's the matter with you?" kenzie asks obliviously.

"that's like the fifth time that some guy has flirted with you in front of me while we've been married!" johnny exclaims, removing his face from the bed and looking at kenzie and frowning.

"it's not like i can help it." kenzie replies, reaching out to rub his back.

he swats her hand away and rolls over so that his back is facing her.