Markson Forever 💚

(If you thought the last chapter of the Markson AU was the ending.... YOU WERE WRONG!!)

(but actually this'll be the last chapter of the Markson AU..! 💙😭)

It's been little over a month since Jackson left...

I still feel as if something left me entirely.

***

"Hey Mark,"

I looked up.

"Where has Jackson been?" Jinyoung asked. "He hasn't been at school for a week."

I sadly smiled, touching his hat on my head. "He moved... That's why he gave me his hat."

BamBam gasped. "He moved?!"

I nodded.

BamBam put his fork down. "I'm done. I'M DONE! Why didn't he tell us??!?"

I didn't answer.

"Hyung seems sad about it..." Youngjae whispered to Yugyeom on his right.

The younger nodded, looking at me sympathetically.

JB, who was next to me patted my back, trying to comfort me.

I looked down at my food, silently playing with my vegetables.

***

Memories of Jackson played in my mind; moments I will never forget. I missed his touch, his voice, his smile.

I missed everything about him.

I laid down on my bed, wearing my earbuds listening to music. I closed my eyes trying to relax, trying to ignore the sadness and loss I was feeling.

Listening to my music, I heard a faint knock. Looking up at my door, no one was there. I shrugged, thinking I was hearing things.

Closing my eyes once again the knocking sound became louder. I grumbled, taking my earbuds out. Where the hell is that sound coming from?!

I got up and opened my door but no one was there. I muttered under my breath, closing it. Something was banging on my window and I was getting pissed.

I turned and my eyes widened.

Opening the window, I yanked Jackson inside. I hugged him tightly, crying in his shoulder. Jackson hugged back, pulling me closer to him.

"Why didn't you just come inside!?!!" 

"I didn't want to break your window like last time." he replied.

"Oh who cares! I missed you so much!!!" I cried in his chest.

He softly petted my hair, kissing my head. "I missed you too."

I didn't hesitate to kiss him. Hugging his neck, he held my waist, kissing back. He felt so warm... So comfortable... I missed this feeling.

I moved back and he looked a little different. He was wearing a black leather jacket over a blue turtle neck sweater, tight black ripped jeans and black with white stripes Adidas. (Picture)

"You seem a little dressed up~" I giggled.

"I had a mission in New Zealand; it was really cold there."

"Wait, you can feel cold??" I questioned.

"No, but I have to blend in with my surroundings." he fixed his leather jacket.

"So what are you doing here in Korea??"

He smiled. "The organization let me visit you for a little while before I head back. Do you not want me here?"

I shook my head. "No!! I'm happy you came to visit!" I leaned my forehead against his. "You were always on my mind."

He grinned, his eyes a beautiful shade of chocolate.

We stayed like this, not exchanging any words. Both of us comfortable and happy in each other's presence.

He slowly moved back. "I have to go now."

I nodded, letting go.

"Oh here, before I forget." he pulled out a necklace, a green jade hook hanging from it. He put it over my head, as I touched the jade hook. "I got this for you in New Zealand."

My lips curled into a smile. "Thanks Jacks!"

"The organization will let me visit you once in a while, so I'll make sure to visit you after my next mission. This time it'll be in Japan so I'll be close by." he cupped my face, kissing me one last time. He moved back, showing his blinding smile. "I'll come back for another kiss~"

I nodded. "Okay~ Come back soon then!!"

"After I finish my mission, I'll come to your window as fast as I can."

I chuckled. "Alright then."

He went through the window and waved goodbye. Before disappearing he said four simple words, making me smile. "I love you Mark."

"I love you too."

I plopped onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. I touched the necklace he gave me and grinned to myself.

Well that's the end of the AU!! I hoped you liked reading this AU and I'll see you all later~

I'M OUT! MARKSON FOREVER!! 💚