Mafia With A Twist~! Pt. 2 GOT7

"Round two?" Jinyoung placed the cards down on the table.

"YESSSS!!" Jackson sat down on the chair and grinned.

"So are we going to do new roles?" Yugyeom asked.

"There's one role that we didn't do last time, but having too much roles will make it confusing. I was thinking that we have one round with a Detective, which is the King card." Jinyoung raised the King of Spades.

"Ohh, I think I know how this one works." said JB.

"So the Detective is able to find out who the Mafia is when it's his turn. When I tell them to wake up-"

Yugyeom stopped Jinyoung. "Wait! I wanna be the Moderator!!"

Jinyoung waved his hand dismissively. "Next round. Anyways! When I tell the Detective to wake up, he can point at someone and I'll either nod or shake my head saying if that person is the Mafia or not."

"Ohhh, so can the Detective instantly execute the Mafia when they find out who the Mafia is?" Jackson asks.

Jinyoung shakes his head. "After they find out who the Mafia is, when the group has to choose who to execute, they can vote for the Mafia, and convince the others to vote for the Mafia, but, they aren't allowed to reveal their role, so it can be a little challenging as the Detective has to convince the others to kill the Mafia.

"Now I was thinking that maybe one round we don't have a Cupid and two Mafia, but we'll have to see how it goes."

Jinyoung let everyone chose their cards. Jackson and BamBam grinned for no reason; Yugyeom and Youngjae let out a long sigh; JB and Mark gave no reaction.

"Everyone~ Go to sleep~~" Jinyoung cooed. "Got7 was asleep in the dorms. Happy, happy dreams."

BamBam and Yugyeom started making weird noises. Jinyoung looked at the boys and scrunched his nose, silently judging them.

"The Mafia in the dorms decided to wake up and get his hands dirty."

The Mafia lifted his head from the table.

"Mafia looked around the dorms to choose his victim......... Mafia has chosen, go to sleep. Doctor, wake up."

BamBam met eyes with Jinyoung.

"Choose who you will heal tonight."

The Doctor pointed at himself.

"Ahh, so selfish...." Jinyoung whispered to himself. "Go to sleep! Detective!"

Mark looked around and pointed at Youngjae. Jinyoung gave Mark his answer and the Detective put his head down.

"Cupid! Please wake up."

JB glanced at Jinyoung.

"Who will be the lucky couple tonight~~?"

Jackson giggled and the Maknae line cooed weirdly.

"Shush!! Cupid, please choose."

JB looked around his members, and decided to pair Youngjae up with BamBam.

Jinyoung nodded. "Alright, go back to sleep Cupid, now everyone~ It's morning!!"

Youngjae yelled his yawn and BamBam stretched in an awkward pose.

Jackson lifted his head up, and his card got stuck to his forehead, showing the Ace of Spades.

Yugyeom and JB jumped up and raised their hands. "I VOTE JACKSON!! IT'S JACKSON!!!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Jackson took the card off his forehead and was in a laughing fit. "AHHHH DANG IT!!!"

Everyone was laughing as the Mafia threw his card down and ran somewhere.