|1|

It's been four months. Four months since I've been trying to get over you. Summer vacation ended a month ago and I wish I never forced myself to still go to this school because when I went through the doors of the class, you were there which meant we're going to be classmates.

Luckily, you sat at the middle while I, as usual, sat at a corner at the back. Oh wait—I forgot life hates me. Your flower girl sat next to the seat in front of me.

I still can't believe someone would pretend to be another person who made so much effort just to benefit themselves. I understand though, she likes Jeongguk and she's afraid she might get rejected if she didn't act like she was the one who sent him all those flowers.

Does she feel guilty though?

-JK-

"aaa my sweet cute lil cheonju, i still can't believe we're classmates omg is this fate?" I say cutely as I clutch my heart to add a dramatic effect. She rolled her eyes and snorted but a smile was evident on her face.

"Shut up muscle pig. You've been on that fate thing since the first day. Go back to your seat, the teacher will be here soon," pouting at her nickname of mine, I let out an almost inaudible 'hmph' before holding onto the chair tight like a kid.

"I'm not going,"

"Oh you are,"

"I'm not. It's not like they're not used to me transferring seats,"

"Ugh. Fine, you big baby," I grinned at that.

"I'm your baby,"

-HY-

Groaning internally, I let my head rest on my table while the two people in front of me won't shut the f up and keep their disgusting flirting among themselves.

Just why do I have to witness this? It's been a month and I still can't get used to it.

-

A few boring subjects had passed and I didn't really pay attention to anything. I was in my own world, drawing flowers on my notebook.

"Ms. Lee the uh.. student at the back," I snapped my head up and was met with an unknown face at the front. Huh? Which subject is this? Who is she?

"Stand up please," I hesitantly and slowly stood up, feeling the anxiousness build up in me as all eyes are now on me for the first time. No one had ever asked me to stand up, even for recitation.

I let out an inaudible "yes?" whilst fighting against my will to look down.

"I saw from a test that you love flowers, would you mind telling us about your favorite flower? It's our lesson for today,"

"..uhm.. smeraldo.."

-JK-

I wasn't really paying attention to the girl behind me. I mean, I took a glance at her when she was called but looked at the front after that.

"What was that? Please speak a bit louder,"

"Smeraldo," I snapped my head towards her when hearing the familiar flower. Her voice sounds familiar too but I can't put my finger on whose voice is it.

I could slightly see her eyes despite the mask and hoodie she was wearing and noticed her nervousness.

"A smeraldo huh? Can you tell us why that is your favorite flower? And can you please take that mask and hoodie off? It's quite rude and I want to see your face,"

She tensed up right away and she seemed like she's panicking.

"I—I gotta go,"

"No, wait—" sigh. "Let's just proceed with the discussion."