thank you !! + last chapter explanation

explanation is in bold font

it's finally the end of this book! thank you to everyone who read and supported this series even though there are some parts that i think are lacking. i honestly never expected this series to get this much love and attention. im very thankful and grateful to every comment and vote you left, someone even dmed me abt this book and im just really thankful for yall who took the time to read the two books and to yall who took the time to give me feedbacks.

sorry if you're not satisfied with how it ended but we already know that Hwayoung and Jungkook are whipped for each other right? so i thought of ending it with Cheonju and Taehyung's start of their love story. If it wasn't obvious they're in uni now,, with Hwayoung and Taehyung being art majors, Jungkook as a photography major and Cheonju as a music major. I somehow didn't want to include all that "it's been 4 years now and," explanation in the last chapter so i decided to include it here.

n e ways tae and kook know each other bc photography is taehyung's minor and they're dormmates. youngie and tae know each other bc theyre both art majors so obviously they'll talk to each other and become friends. cheonju often visits either kook's or youngie's building so she usually sees tae hanging out with them then yea. hwayoung's mom is completely forgiven over the time and she lives at hwayoung's house now to take care of the flowers and everything bc the three of them now lives in a dorm, with hwayoung and cheonju living together and taekook living together.

it's finally time to say goodbye to this book aaa im gonna miss it :(( but! there will be a book coming idk when depends on my lazy ass, with taehyung as the main character! as always, expect it to be angsty bc i love angst (dw there will be fluff uwu)

by the time that book comes out yall probably left me to die in drought :(( pls stay tuned i still have a family to feed sksjkshjs