Blaze Valor

Name: Blaze Valor

Age: 24

Status: Knight of Liken

Nationality: Icelandic

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Kind, Helpful, Caring, Sweet, Likes to read, Loves animals, Keeps to himself most of the time, Bold, Daring, Brave, Smart.

Looks: Golden blonde hair with waves, cool blueish-grey eyes. Pale skin, kinda scruffy.

(That's his armor as well

(That's his armor as well.)

Weapons:

Animals: An arctic wolf that is with him at all times named Jack and a caribou that he rides into battle

Animals: An arctic wolf that is with him at all times named Jack and a caribou that he rides into battle. (Yes. He rides a caribou into battle. And guess what his name is? Rudolf. You're jealous, I know.)

Backstory: Blaze was born and raised in the kingdom of Liken. He lived in the lower class of the status. His father was a fisherman and her mother passed away in childbirth. He's an only child and he always dreamed of being a knight. He read about them as soon as he could read. One day, he joined the academy at age 16.

He showed much potential and, despite his shyness, was bold and daring and brave. He was perfect for a Knight. He climbed the ranks until he got to General. He was the youngest general at age 19. He lead many battles, but luckily not the one of Ererradon.