You know?

Jaemin' s POV-

I could finally walk out of school, I have been waiting all day to leave. And since having to sit next to Jeno, I have become even more desperate to leave. I don't like people like him.

I was five minutes away from my home sweet home until I heard a voice screaming my name. I don't want to say I'm a petty person but I couldn't be asked to turn around and see who it was becuase I wasn't sure on who it was. Plus I am really hoping that someone near me has the same name as me because I just want to go home. I want to do all of my homework maybe do a bit extra, eat, shower and sleep becuase I have been so tired lately. And I just really want a good night sleep for once or otherwise, I will go insane.

I put my earphones in and just listened to the silence because I just love to block out everything. It is a great way to deal with everything because it gives me a chance to think about everything so I don't over think all at once or when I want to sleep.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I'm lying to you if I say I wasn't scared. I felt all my organs jump out of my body and go to another planet. Why can't people just leave me alone? I'm so close to my home and now it feels like I won't ever get there. I toke out both earphones and put them in my pocket quickly and I turned around.

Erm...what did Jeno want? And why couldn't he of just talked to me in maths, since we do sit next to each other? And why now? I was bit annoyed that I was greeted to Jeno since I don't really like him and why should I? He is just a rich kid who takes everything for granted and doesn't care about anyone who isn't like him. And I hate the rumours that he spread about liking me. Ok, I get I'm nothing like you, so why would you want to piss me off about it? People, I hate them.

"Look I know this may be a bad time but can I talk to you?"
I couldn't say no to him becuase like I have said many times I am scared of him. Just look at him. And the quicker he tells me what he wants, the quicker I can go home. I nodded my head at him because I didn't really need to say anything to him.
"I don't really know how to say this but please don't get pissed off at me about this, okay?"
I swear to the love of God, please tell me he isn't going to confess to me! I don't want him to like me, he better not like me! That would be the worse thing to happen to the pair of us.

I looked at Jeno's face and I couldn't read his face since he always had the same look when I see him. I just hope that it isn't really bad. Maybe he wants me to move seats in maths and if it is that then I will cry tears of joy! That would be the best thing to happen to me.

"Mr Park told me something about you and-"
Why the fuck was Mr Park talking to me about Jeno, he is a maths teacher! I cut jeno off because jeno was just going to give me a story and I did not want a story, I just wanted to know what he said. But what if he told Jeno I'm dyslexic? I didn't want anyone else to know other than Renjun because he is the only person I trust. I know it isn't that worse thing in the world but there kids that go to my school who are rich and have perfect lives and I'm the opposite to that. 
"What did he say?"
Jeno lightly smiled at me, ok maybe Mr Park said something good. I'm overthinking right now.

"He told me how you do work hard but you do still struggle and I got asked to help you. So you can get the grades you deserve. But he did tell me that isn't your fault and you can't help it . I understand that you can't help it-"
I didn't want to stand here and listen to Mr perfect about how he is going to help me when he doesn't know me! He doesn't know what I have to go through. And now he is going to act like the good guy that everyone thinks he is even though, he is just some cunt!

I put both of my earphones and back in and I told Jeno,
"Sorry, I really do have to go. My mum will be worried about me. Maybe you can talk to me about this another time."
Guess who is going to argue with there maths teacher tomomorw? Me! Because he is a teacher he is meant to keep this information away from other pupils. It is up to me if I wanted to tell another's. But no that got taken away from me! Ah! What if the whole school knows by now? I just wanted to run away from here, and if Jeno knew he should of kept his mouth shut.

Jeno grabbed a hold of me and toke my earphones out and toke them away from me. Now he is bullying me about it. Why does God hate me so much?
"Jaemin you can't help it that you are dyslexic, it is not your fault."
I didn't want to sound rude and I was probably asking for a punch but it wasn't his business.
"This has nothing to do with you, can you please leave me alone?"

But did Jeno leave me alone? No he didn't. Instead Jeno just hugged me. And all my feelings of hate towards him, went. Maybe he wasn't a bad guy. Maybe he did care. Maybe I was wrong. I think I was wrong.

Jeno' s voice was calm and sweet.
"I didn't tell anyone, ok? But I want to help you because I do care about you and I know you try really hard. You deserve only the best. Listen it isn't your fault and as long as I'm here for you, you won't ever feel like you have to blame yourself, okay?"

I think I might if just fallen in love with him.

-------------------------------
I understand dyslexia is a real problem and I'm someone who has to face it, so I'm sorry if you feel upset about me using this topic but I feel like it is something that is important. Thank you x