He is back?

Jaemin's P.O.V-

What do you do when you get a phone call from your mum in the middle of school saying how your dad is out of prison? And what do you do when he is at your house alone with your mum? I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave my mum alone but I couldn't tell Jeno what was happening because he is going through a lot at the moment. I will just have to tell him later or when the whole divorce thing calms down, I just don't want him to worry about more things. But I knew I had to go home.

I waited until it was luch time because it would be easier for me to leave the school without notice. Plus I only had one lesson left to do, so it wouldn't make much difference. But I had to make sure I told Jeno I was going home because knowing him, he will just get a search party to come find me.

I saw Jeno walking towards me in the middle of the corridor so I ran up to him and had to tell him the 'reason I have to go home' and I needed to make sure it sounded believable and like I wasn't making it up on the spot.
"Jeno, I have to go home since my mum doesn't feel too good and if she doesn't get better I will have to take her to the doctors. So can you tell who ever we have next that I won't be in. Thank you."
I hugged Jeno quickly and started to run hike before he could say anything.

I walked into my house and I saw both my mum and dad sitting in the living room but they were sitting at different ends of the room. I looked at my mum and she seemed angry and the look on her face was scary. I haven't seen that look since we foud out about my dad going to prison. But when I turned to my dad he was crying. He was hurt. Did he still love my mum? Where they going to get back together? I could feel the tension in the room but I could also tell how they missed each other. I just wish I knew what they were talking about before I got here.

My dad stood up and wiped his tears away.
"Jaemin."
I wanted to hit my dad for leaving and causing my mum all these problems but at the same time I missed him and I wanted to hug him tightly and never let him go again. I just wanted my dad back. I ran to him and I hugged him, was he actually back?
"Dad, I missed you."
Tears were falling down my face and I couldn't help it. These were tears of anger, from missing him, from being able to finally see him again and just because I love him.
"I missed you too and I promise I won't leave you again."
He better not.
"Ok good."

My dad left go of me and told me,
"Can you please go to your room I need to talk to your mum first and then I promise you, I will take you out to go eat. Just me and you and we catch up about what has happened in your life, okay?"
I nodded at my dad and left the room. I wasn't going to go into my room since I wanted to know what my mum and dad were talking about.

"I still love you and not just because you are the mother of my child. My whole time away all I could think of was coming back home and becoming a family again. I wanted to get you back, get married again and give Jaemin everything he needs."
It was hard to tell what my mum was thinking since I was outside the room and couldn't see their faces. So I could only guess from the tone of their voices. But if my mum and dad get back together I guess would have to tell Jeno as soon as possible that my dad is back. Do I want them back together? I don't know but I just want a happy family.
"Look, you left me alone to face all these problems you created and I have to work 4 jobs to just survive all because you made a stupid mistake. I don't care if you didn't do the drugs yourself but you said goodbye to me once you started to sell them. But I know Jaemin missed you and still loves you, so I'm doing this for him. You can stay here for as long as you need until you get back on your feet and get a job. But I need you to step up and be a dad to Jaemin and make up for the lost time."
I was glad my mum thought about me but what did my mum really want. Was she just scared to get back into a relationship with him and him leave again? Did she want him to leave this house? But what ever she wanted I'm glad she was letting him stay here.

"Thank you but I promise you this now, I will get you back and I'm going to be the best dad to Jaemin I can be. I already have lost time for my doings so I will make it up to both of you."
He must really still love my mum. Then my mum spoke and it was hard to hear her.
"Don't bother, we won't ever get back together. I already have a new partner, so please don't waste your time on me and just focus on getting yourself back on your own two feet and Jaemin."
Mum has a boyfriend? When did this happen? She never told me. This must be fake because no way will she be dating without telling me.

"Who is it? Tell me now!"
It was like my heart dropped. I had a feeling anyone could of heard my dad shouting, I just didn't know how to feel. I felt sorry for my dad but I was mad at my mum for not telling me. Why didn't she tell me? I'm her son.
"I can't tell you!"
She must be lying, she would of told my dad who it was if she really did have a boyfriend.
"Why? I need to know!...Does Jaemin know who he is?"
It was quiet and I couldn't hear anything, was my mum whispering or was there more to this 'boyfriend' of hers.
"Jaemin can't know who I'm with, so you better not tell him I'm dating again."
Why can't I know?
"If you don't want me to tell Jaemin who you are dating, you tell me who it is. I need to know who it is and that is the least I need to know."

My dad really wants to know. What if my dad does something bad to him? He can't go back to prison, he has just came out.

"Fine I will tell you...Mr Lee, Jaemin's boyfriend's dad. He can't find out because if he does it would kill him. Jaemin is finally happy, he goes out more and has more friends. I can't take that away from him because if he was to find out he would-"
Is my mum taking the piss? Out of all people on this planet, she choosen Jeno's dad. She had to choose my boyfriend's dad. But isn't he getting divorce? I swung open the door and screamed.
"Are you being serious? Jeno's dad? But he is getting a divorce! How long have you two been together? Please tell me this is a joke? You can't be with him! Please tell me you wasn't having an affair with him while his parents were still together!"

I ran out of the house and the place I'm going to go to is Jeno's but I won't be there for him, I will be there for his dad.