we are?

Jeno's P.O.V-

"Am I your boyfriend?"

Guess I didn't ask him before I went around telling people he was my boyfriend, oh well. But he just kissed me, so...he clearly wants to be my boyfriend. But I didn't want to just say yes, I really wanted him to say that he wants to be my boyfriend. I don't want to make this easy on him. I have done too much already.
"Well the thing is Jaemin...I'm not sure ."
I looked into Jaemin's eyes and he looked pissed and he looked like he was ready to kill me. But I just want him to tell me how much I mean to him.

Jaemin rolled his eyes at me.
"What do you mean you aren't sure? You was the one to tell who ever that girl was that I was your boyfriend!"
I didn't just tell th at girl he was my boyfriend, I told pretty much everyone. I didn't give him that ring for nothing, and he took the ring and he is wearing it right now. I also think the whole school knows now because he just kissed me in front of everyone and he didn't seem bothered by it either.

"Well, the thing is, I just don't know if-"
I looked down at the floor and I heard Jaemin scream at me. I know I wanted Jaemin to tell me how he felt but I didn't want him to say all that.
"Are you being serious Jeno! You don't tell some one you pretty much love them, give them a ring, help them with school work, listen to their problems call them perfect and make them fall in love with you, just so you can say 'I'm not sure'! What do you mean you aren't sure? If you don't want to be with me, then you shouldn't of spoke to me and do all this stuff, just so you, Lee Jeno can break my heart! At first I thought you was annoying and you didn't care but then I got to know you and I realised you wasn't but right now you showed me that I was right from the beginning! Clearly you only wanted to do this so you could make a joke out of me!"

He stopped for a second and toke a breath and wipe his eyes, I didn't  think this would happen. I thought he would just tell me he loved me but not  scream at me for being a bad guy. But did  Jaemin really think I was that bad at first? Does he really think I would make a joke out of him? I could never make a joke out of him and I could never let him think bad about me, ever.

"Listen Jaemin-"
"No! You listen to me! I really do love you and I thought you felt the same but clearly you don't, clearly you thought this was all a joke. Like I just kissed you because I got jealous over that girl because I loved you. I thought when you gave me this ring because you really did love me but now I don't think to do. You was probably being nice to me to make yourself look good and when you take over your daddy's company that you could use this to look good and make it seem like you aren't just like every other CEO. I FUCKING KISSED YOU! AAAHHH!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. I held him tightly and made sure I had one hand on his head.
"Listen to me for a second, okay?"
I didn't hear him and I didn't feel him move either, so I carried on.
"I was joking, I didn't mean to upset you, okay? I won't do it again, I promise. I just wanted to hear you say that you loved me and you do. Awww you love me! Na Jaemin loves me!"

Jaemin pushed me away from him even though he tried to act angry I could clearly see a smile on his face.
"I hate you."
Yeah, we both knew that's false. He loves me.
"Nope. You don't. So don't try to lie to me."
Jaemin rolled his eyes as me and started to walk away from me. I grabbed his hand and turned him around so he was facing me.

"Where are you going?"
He pushed my arm off of him and told me,
"This isn't funny! You can't do that to someone and the fact that you think that it is all okay because you was joking around doesn't make it okay. For some one so smart you don't know how to use your brain. What is wrong with you?"
I couldn't take this serious so I just laughed at him a little. Maybe doing this wasn't a good idea but at least none of us died though. So we should both be happy we have each other.
"Okay, I'm sorry. Now can you stop acting all dramatic and come here?"
He shook his head at me and carried on walking away, he is going to regret that but I won't what I'm going to do.

I ran after him and I grabbed him but his wrist and pushed him against the wall. I looked him dead in the eyes and and said to him,
"Are you still going to walk away from me?"
He just looked at me and did nothing. I Leaned closer to him.
"Erm...no, Jeno"
I smiled at him and messed up his hair.
"You got that right, you are staying with me and if we have it my way you won't leave my sight but let's be real you want to stay with me. Maybe the reason you started to walk away was because you want all my attention."
Jaemin looked down at the floor and I could tell he was getting really annoyed at me by now but oh well, it was kinda fun. Plus my boy really does love me. Awww he loves me, Jaemin loves me.

"You love me really Jaemin, now are going to kiss me or what?"
Jaemin looked back up at me quickly and screamed at me,
"Are you being serious right now? You do piss me off."
I Leaned closer to him and whispered to him,
"Just say you love me"
Jaemin looked back down and quietly said,
"I love you."
It wasn't as loud as I hoped but I grabbed his face and kissed him lightly on his lips.