You understand?

Jaemin's P.O.V-

I finally came back to my house to get a few things I needed and I was trying to make sure my mum didn't notice me because I was not ready to talk to my mum again. But I did want to talk to my dad. I needed to know what to do. So I messaged my dad earlier on today to make sure when I go to see him that my mum wasn't home.

I knocked on the door and straight away I was pulled into a hug by my dad.
"Don't ever scare me like that again. We all have been worried about you, we were all glad you was at Renjun's and his dad was telling us how you was doing. Hurry up and come in."
"Dad I'm fine, I just need to talk to you about something before I go see jeno, also I need to get some stuff before I go again."
My dad and I sat down in the living room and he had a smile across his face. Was he really thiss happy to see me again?

"Jaemin, I know this whole situation is hard for you. I understand that you had hope that one day we could all be one family again and I thought that too but your mum moved on, she is with someone who she can rely on and someone who makes her happy. It kills me more than anything to see her with someone new but she couldn't be with me because of everything I did and that was my fault but don't hate your mum over-"

"Hate her? I have every right too, out of all the people she could of got with it had to be my boyfriend's dad! Why couldn't she find anyone else. But I still love my mum and it will take time for me to understand this all but it is only because I want to marry and spend the rest of my life being with Jeno because I love him. I love him for so many reasons but the thing I love most about him is that there has been times where I have tried to push him away and he ends up not giving up on me, he kept on fighting for me. Did you know Jeno liked me for years? Did you also know it toke him years to build up the courage to talk to me and the first time he spoke to me was about my dyslexic and how he wanted to help me. Did you know he tutors me now? And he did that for me because he saw something in me that I didn't see in myself. He has changed me for the better, he has made me happy, he makes me feel like I'm never alone, he makes me feel loved and worthy. And even though I broke up with him I know he won't give up on me because I know he loves me. But because I didn't know what to do when I found out about our parents dating I broke up with him and spend the last couple of days crying for Jeno because he wasn't there and because I let the love of my life go, so you want to know what I realsied? That I can't let mum or his dad get in the way of us so today I hope I will get Jeno Lee to marry me, so I can prove to him that I will never leave his side again and that I can show him how much I love him and show him I won't let anyone get in our way again."

My dad hugged me tightly and I was crying. I just missed Jeno and I couldn't wait to tell Jeno that I want to marry him now because it would be the first day of the rest of my life.
"Jaemin, I'm proud of you. And don't ever give up on Jeno and don't let anyone or anything get in your way again. You know when you went to Jeno's, your mum was telling me all about how happy you two were and she told me when she first met Jeno and she could instantly tell Jeno loved you because he had this look in his eyes that gave it away. So I will tell you this, I can tell Jeno is the one by what your mum has told me and by the way you reacted yesterday because you was scared you was going to lose him and the result of that you made a mistake but you are willing to fight for him now. But don't let him go ever again. And I understand you 100% Jaemin and I trust you with your decision to marry Jaemin."

I would never let him go again and by me marrying Jeno I can not only show our families but the whole world thag he is mine and no one will change that.

"Thank you dad. I don't think I will be home tonight I think I might go back to Jeno's or somewhere else."
My dad let go of me and looked in dead in the eyes.
"You better not to something I don't want you doing. I don't care if you are married or not."
What was my dad on about? Nothing really will be happening. I was so confused.
"Erm...I'm confused. I don't know what you are on about but ok then."
My dad stopped shoting lasers at me, but this still left me confused.
"Good! Well have fun tonight and you better call me and tell me what happens because you are still my son. And if you do end up getting married tonight, you better call me because I want a front row seat, don't worry about inviting anyone else, I don't want to miss your wedding day, I missed too much already. Okay? So I better be there, even if it call me at 6 in the morning I will be there."