Do you like this?

Jaemin's P.O.V-

I was laying down with Jeno and just hugging him while he was playing with my hair. It was quiet but I loved it. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I grabbed Jeno's hand and looked at both of our rings. Jeno said he would always be here for me and I liked it, no I loved it that he said it. And I really hope he means it because the more time I'm spreading with Jeno it means the more I will hurt if he leaves me. I hated myself for thinking about him leaving me but I guess, that is what I'm use to by now.  Like I don't have my dad but I got over it but will I get over losing Jeno? I don't think I would, ever! So I got to make sure I hold on to him. Like I know me and Jeno aren't boyfriends yet but I hope we will be soon.

The rings Jeno picked out were simple little silver rings but to me I didn't want them to be any different. They also had a little twinkle to them, which reminds me of Jeno' s bright smile.

"Do you like the rings?"
Jeno' s voice is usually quite deep but this time his voice was soft. I could tell he put a lot of thought to these and I couldn't ask for anything less or more. I just loved them.
"Yes, I love them."
Jeno messed my hair up and I looked up to see him smiling. Gosh, his smile! It was just so perfect, it was like a blessing and a curse.
"Do you want to know why I chose these rings?"
I nodded at the questions but I didn't think the answer would of been what he was going to say.

"At first when I noticed the twinkle that  the ring had it reminded me of you. It reminded me of the time when I didn't have the courage to talk to you and how I would always stare at you durning lessons and always ask questions about you to find out what you were like. I always saw you as a shooting star, I knew no matter what that you was going to one of the best things I would ever see in my life but I always wished to be with you. I always wished to have a reason to talk to you or sit next to you. But I'm glad I waited all this time to talk to you because I know this is the right time for us. You are my shooting star, you would always shine bright and that ring shined too but not as much as you. So when I see this ring, it always shows me how close I have gotten to you and that I shouldn't forget any of this. And I don't plan to."

I'm his shooting star? I don't realise that out of all the things I could be compared to, he picked a shooting star. But at the same time stars die.

"But even though stars die and most people would see that as a bad thing, Na Jaemin to me I see it as a beautiful thing becuase it means I will die loving you, so I can promise you this, my love for you won't die but I will die, loving you."
Is it possible for me to be pregnant right now? But all jokes aside I felt loved and wanted. I felt happy and carefree. I felt at ease and at peace. I believed Jaemin and I always will. I didn't understand why I believed his words, maybe because he was right and he was going to die loving me. But at this second I knew, my love for Lee Jeno is always going to be here for the rest of my life and I'm glad of that. But also he just told me that he loves me! I know he didn't say 'I love you' but he did say this 'I will die loving you.' So if counts.

I didn't really know how to put into words how I felt in that moment but like they say, actions speak louder than words. So I let my actions speak. I leaned closer to him. I leaned him closer to me and I kissed his cheek. I know it was just a little kiss on the cheek but to me, it was a really, really big deal. I quickly went back to putting my head on his chest so he couldn't see how red I was. Also because I was scared to see Jaemin's face or his reaction. What if he thought it was too much? I don't want to look like an idiot.

"Is that all I get? A kiss on the cheek? Not a kiss on the lips? Rude."
Wow! He is so ungreatful! I stopped hugging him and pushed me away from me.
"That toke me a lot of courage to kiss you on the cheek and you are being so rude about! 'Not a kiss on the lips?' Well Lee Jeno is you want to kiss me on the lips so bad, then do it! Because me kissing you on the cheek was a lot and maybe I'm waiting for you to kiss me! Actually no, I will kiss you first! I don't want you thinking that you are superior than me!"
I grabbed his face and pulled him into me. It wasn't a big kiss where tongues were involved it was just a little peck. Damn! I'm a right hoe! After I let go of   Jeno's head and pushed him away from me. I then rolled away from him and grabbed all my cover. Gosh why did I do that? I'm so stupid!

"Awww, Na Na, aren't you cute? But thanks for that little kiss. And now I know that you love me. Awww, Na Jaemin loves me, Lee Jeno. So when is our wedding?"
I can't believe him right now! He knew that I would get pissed at him and kiss him! Boys. I made sure I didn't move because that means he won, well he was already won. Jeno hugged me from behind and he hugged me tightly.
"I would say I'm messing with you but it is the truth so you can't be mad at me, even if you try to. Sorry baby but that is how it works."
Yeah! And he was right! Why was he like this? I mean, he is perfect, so I wouldn't change one thing about him.

I turned around and hugged Jeno back.
"Ok, Mr Lee. You are right, are you happy now?"
"Yes I am but I want you to tell me what I'm right about exactly though."
Me just wants more and more. So greedy of him. I give him a kiss on the cheek, then me makes me peck him on the lips and now he wants me to say that I love him. Ah nah boo! He is going to say it to me first. Guess I'm leading this relationship by the way Jeno is making it out to be.
"You know what I mean and I'm not going to say it. So, sorry baby, you just can't be mad at me. This is way it works."
I felt way sassy with my answer. I'm miss diva of the year! Maybe he could have a taste of his own medicine.

"Ok fine. I love you Jaemin, Na Jaemin."
Wait! Jeno just said he loved me! Wait, what? My heart was racing at a speed that could kill me, I going a shade of bright red that wasn't discovered before. But I liked this feeling, even if it felt like it could kill me.
"I love you too Jeno, Lee jeno."