Was he opening up?

Jeno' s POV-

I was with Haechan and I made sure I came to maths early because yesterday Jaemin scared me a bit. I didn't mean to upset him but I'm guessing by his reaction he feels embrassed and feels like a fuck up. But he isn't, he is perfect. Why can't he see that? But other than worrying about Jaemin I felt so much better because I felt like he is starting to feel more relaxed around me. When I hugged him it toke him a while before he hugged me back. Then he told me and I can still hear him saying this with his sweet voice, "Thank you Jeno and I really do appreciate it. I will see you in maths tomomorw."

His voice was calm but it really did confused me some what because five seconds ago he seemed mad and weak. Jaemin did seem quite weak but only physically but that was different from yesterday. Yesterday he physically seemed strong since he did push me away and he has more strength when what I thought but it was more like weak mentally. And I'm going to make sure I'm here for Jaemin. It might just be because he feels insercue about this but he shouldn't be.

"Jeno I don't understand why you like Jaemin so much. He is nothing like you"
What is wrong with Haechan? How can he not understand, just look at Jaemin. He is so beautiful, breath taking, stunning, perfect and every guy should aim to be like him. I would say I want to be him but instead I want him. I just wish I could go up to him and kiss him or hold him.
"So what if he doesn't have a lot of friends, come from a rich and successful family but to me none of that matters. He is perfect and I don't understand why you can't see that"

The room was quite for a bit but the rest of the class started to walk in and I went to sit down in my actual seat ready to see my baby boy. Literally I'm so glad I went to speak to Jaemin, I think something good is going to happen.

Jaemin came and sat down and he smiled at me. He smiled at me! This must be somewhat good because he never smiled at me first nor had he ever smiled at me.

"Jeno, thank you for yesterday and trying to help me"
He was so innocent and cute, I melted on the inside and out. His voice was so calming to me.
"Your welcome and I will do anything to help you because you are perfect."

Not once have I seem little Jaemin blush and I first time I see him blush was at me. His cute little blush was beautiful, it also gave me a little sign that maybe he might like me. I'm not sure though, I can only hope. Or it could just be that I called him perfect and no one has ever called him that before but he is. I could look at him forever! I would never get bored.

"Erm, thank you I guess?"
"Jaemin, you are so don't think that I'm lying to you."
I saw a smile on his face, damn! And he went a brighter shade of red. It was cute. I slowly lifted my hand up to his face. I placed my hand on his cheek and I gently rubbed it. I could feel the heat from his cheek. Jaemin turned his head away so my hand was no longer placed on his cheek. I knew why he moved his head, he was just flustered. Just look at me, I'm a good like creature. But I wanted to see his face, I wanted to see his bright red cheeks.

I leaned closer to Jaemin so my eyes only had him in view.
"Jeno, erm... what are you doing?"
I could one of many thing for example :
1-I'm planning our wedding
2-I'm looking at my future husband
3-you are perfect and I can't keep my eyes off of you
4-just marry me
5-be my boyfriend
6-do you need help with anything
But I decided just to tell him something else,
"Nothing."

The teacher walked in and Jaemin instantly looked forward and gave his full attention to sir. As much as I was jelous as fuck I knew Jaemin needed to focus and by his reaction yesterday I knew I couldn't bother him and I needed to help him. So me being the greatest person alive I was going to make sure I only helped Jaemin.

"So today I decided since many people have different strengths I want you to work in pairs and help each other for the next few lessons because on Monday you will be having a test and I want as many of you to feel comftable. You will be working with the person next to you unless I say otherwise."
I really started to like this teacher. He is like the worlds best wingman. He is going to be the best man at mine and my future Mrs Lee's wedding. And he can even be the maid of honour too.

You didnt need to tell me twice, I straight away faced Jaemin and made sure I was going to hell him as much as I can.
"So Jaemin what do you need help with?"
I kinda knew the answer he was going to give me but it was worth a try.
"A lot...everything"
He was like one of those kids that make themselves out to be the dumbest thing on this planet but in reality they knew a lot more than what they think.
"I don't think that is true one bit but what do you need help with the most?"
Oh please wise Lord, can he please give me an answer that I need.

Jaemin was thinking for a bit and it was cute, he was like a cute innocent lost puppy. And then he went through his bag. Great, he was avoiding it but he shouldn't feel embrassed by it, I was going to help him.
"Ok well I wrote down in this book all the stuff I need help with in school for each of my subjects. So you could look at the part where I wrote down all the stuff I need help with in maths..."
Cute.
"...But you aren't allowed to laugh at how dumb I am but I am trying really hard."
I knew he tried harder than anyone else  sitting in this room right now. You could tell by the tone of his voice and how upset he was. You could tell by his expressions and how embrassed he feels about it.

"Jaemin I would never laugh at you unless you want me to plus I'm here to help you and I will only help you."
He nodded his sweet head.
"But do you mind if I borrow this book of yours so I can help you as much as I can?"

He slowly handed it to me and this was the ticket to win his heart.