🐰Bangtans baby bunny🐰

It was another peaceful day at the dorms. All the boys had a day off since they had recently finished their comeback for Love yourself: tear.
So all the boys were trying to get rid of all the pent up stress. One particular member had a special way to release it. It was by slipping into little space.

Jungkook, more well known as kookie when little, woke up alone in his bed and was feeling pretty little. He changed out of his icky big boy clothes, which consisted of a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a plain white t. The little tossed his clothes into a random corner before he began to rummage through his closet for something cute to wear. Something little. Soon he found his favorite iron man onesie.

Kookie can completely remember the time when he was with his dada at Walmart

Kookie can completely remember the time when he was with his dada at Walmart. They were having a pretty good time buying somethings that they needed and some random things which were on sale, until the littles eyes were draw to the bright red onesie. Hoseok had promised that if he left it, he would come with his other caregivers another time and get it for him.
But Jungkook was not having it. He threw the biggest fit. If Hobi was not standing right in front of the wailing little, he would have believed he was being beaten. Long story short Jungkook walked out of there with a lollipop, a new stuffie and his iron man onesie.

Not that he got away with it completely. His daddy made him write lines once he found out since Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were the only caregivers he tended to act like that with, since they were way less strict compared to the others. They let him get his way and didn't punish him too much. But the others weren't as laid back. They wouldn't hesitate to pull over just to give him a quick spanking nor would they except any tantrums. He knew better.

Once the little was able to finally slip into his onesie, he looked over to see that his appa had already gotten up. He pouted until he heard he distant voices of the others. He picked up a red paci and popped it into his awaiting mouth, pulled his hoodie on, and grabbed a his stuffed bunny fluffy before running out of the room.

He scanned the living room until he spotted two of his caregivers, Hoseok and Taehyung sitting on the couch while watching some boring big boy show. He walked over and the two immediately smiled and began to fuss over the little once they spotted him.

"Hey angel! Sleep alright?"
Kookie smiles and nodded before giggling.
"Mhm. Slept good TaeTae. But Kookie wanna watch cartoons! No boring big boy show."
He states while pouting. It didn't take long for the two to give in for what Jungkook requests.

They (including Jimin) had the least backbone with Jungkook. Always giving the little whatever he wants and letting him get away with being a brat. Not like anything went past the other three caregivers. They were the ones to make the little behave when the others could not control their baby bunny.

After a few minutes the little was tucked under his dadas arm while watching cartoons. Small suckling noises escaping him as he suck on his paci calmly. Eventually more members woke up, making Jungkook get passed from member to member for more cuddles.

He then took a look around and noticed his daddy wasn't there yet. He whines before looking over to the eldest member.
"Eomma! Kookie wants daddy, right now!"
The little yelled with a big pout. The other shook his head before scolding him gently.
"Kookie. That's no way to ask for something. You're lucky I don't give you a time out for speaking to Eomma like that. Now, If yo want daddy, go wake him up. You know he just loves to slee in."

The boy nods before hopping off Namjoons lap and toddling over to the door to the room that his daddy was sleeping in.
The little slowly opened the door with a loud creek. He tip toed in before climbing on top of the bed and then... Jumping on top of his sleeping daddy.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wakie Wakie!"
Jungkook yells cutely while bouncing on top of the older happily. He squeals once the other began to wake up. He groans before wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pulling him down into a bear hug. Yoongi wrapped his legs around him as to prevent the little from moving.
"Daddyyyy...!"
He whines as the other snickers playfully. He pecks he others lips before nuzzling his baby boy.
"Good morning bunny. I know you want to go but just cuddle with daddy for a few."

Jungkook could never say no to a cuddle, so that's how he got trapped in his daddy's plan and ended up sleeping the whole day away.

~~~~~~~
A/N

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Remember to leave suggestions for other ships and scenarios in the comments!

-Puppy🐶❤️